fifa 12

fifa09don

I play 5 at the back but I actually play attacking football.

I have won almost every game since I changed to 5-2-2-1 formation

with Villa I use:

.....................Given

Hutton Collins Dunne Clark N'zogbia

................Petrov Ireland

Albrighton.....................Agbonlahor

......................Bent

Urgh. that is the ugliest villa setup ive seen, has no baring on the real team, and it just setup up to take advantage of the flaws in Fifa 12.

Can't stand people that park the bus on fifa 12.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mates did. They said it's shit and don't even play it anymore. Can't even play friends so they tell me. Also, 24 of the 53 ain't even licensed. That means fake player names and kits. Teams like Ukraine, Wales, Slovakia, Estonia, Belarus and Macedonia all have fake names. I know most the big teams are ok, but if they can't be bothered to get all the teams licensed it just spells out the makings of a poor game to me. The game modes are very limited. Head 2 head seasons and some single player make your own fantasy team.

joewhitticase wrote:

I play 5 at the back but I actually play attacking football.

I have won almost every game since I changed to 5-2-2-1 formation

with Villa I use:

.....................Given

Hutton Collins Dunne Clark N'zogbia

................Petrov Ireland

Albrighton.....................Agbonlahor

......................Bent

You mean you abuse speed down the flanks and get lots of open net tap ins or break aways.

let him play like that, if your that good you will win anyway

The Euro expansion freezes my game constantly. Takes about 3-4 tries just to start up the game then if I playing an online match in the the Euros, it freezes every other game. Twice I was leading in the final of the tournament but when I went to go make a sub, it freezes. Realized that whenever I try to sub a player, the game will freeze. Also if I play back to back online matches, the game will freeze. Never purchasing a fifa expansion again.

Yeah I'd be up for it too, the pro stuff is decent when you get a team, not a keeper that chases the ball everywhere and wingers who try to be Arjen Robben.

Okay the Euro expansion has frustrated me for the last time. I go to play online and the game is searching for an opponent then it finds one and it goes to the opening. Players walking onto the pitch then it says opponent disconnected. Okay search for a new game. Same thing happens where it says opponent disconnected before the match even began. I do this for 3 times then after the 3rd try, out of no where it says I lost all 3 matches 1-0 and lost the tournament. That counted as 3 **** loses to my record. I previously only had 6 loses in over 80+ games. I am done with this glitched game.

Â