Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

8 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

How many VT members I have seen, walked past or been in the same room as and never known. 

I know there’s a few local to me, but not knowing who they are 👀

For me I think the closest will have been @Follyfoot when his son does football training, and even then it's being in the same postcode. I suspect that's about it. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

For me I think the closest will have been @Follyfoot when his son does football training, and even then it's being in the same postcode. I suspect that's about it. 

I did see you if you recall that time you were walking in front of the flats clucking like a chicken but we never clucked/spoke 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, villan-scott said:

How many VT members I have seen, walked past or been in the same room as and never known. 

I've lost count of how many past and present that I've actually met but the count increased by one a couple of months ago. It's in the 30s or possibly 40s by now

On 07/07/2022 at 21:46, foreveryoung said:

So the latest on my underfloor heating conundrum. As I thought, the builder has said he will need to take 300mm up of the original kitchen floor, which my Mrs said okay, until he said it would take a full day with a jack hammer and he cannot guarantee it will not affect any other part of the house with the vibration. She says she is still interested in having it done, but I think she just doesn't wanna admit defeat. Winner winner chicken dinner. 😂

That's nearly a foot :lol: I think you just need to re-assure her that it's OK to be wrong sometimes and that admitting it will liberate her; make her feel good. She'll come around. They always do.

For any other advice you'll find me in the relationships thread :thumb:

• Haha 2

On 10/07/2022 at 06:57, villan-scott said:

Well I'd imagine you'd rack up loads on a visit to VP.   I wonder how many VTers sit near me (L2).

13 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I imagine I've been in the same room or walked past @Xela before. I know we live nearby, use the same supermarket etc

I once used sainsbury in mere green but got harangued in the car park afterwards for my choice of leisurewear that I am too embarrassed to go again. 

I don't know who it was, but...

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I once used sainsbury in mere green but got harangued in the car park afterwards for my choice of leisurewear that I am too embarrassed to go again. 

Was it chasing you in a wheelchair?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Were you wearing socks?

• Haha 1

On 10/07/2022 at 09:35, bickster said:

I've lost count of how many past and present that I've actually met but the count increased by one a couple of months ago. It's in the 30s or possibly 40s by now

funnily enough , most of the ones I've met don't post on here anymore ,  I'm sure that's just a coincidence though  :) 

probably about the same number wise  , a lot of them were in the Barton Arms with you most likely  !! 

• Like 1

Â