Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Here’s an odd one to puzzle over. I have no idea of the answer. 

I have been going through some medical files    and struggling with all the abbreviations.  But most are self explanatory.  But today I learnt that MANE means “in the morning”.   

Why?

1 minute ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

I have been going through some medical files    and struggling with all the abbreviations.  But most are self explanatory.  But today I learnt that MANE means “in the morning”.   

Why?

Its latin for morning 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Why?

Sadio Mane scores a lot of goals. 

......... No sorry, I was trying to write something witty but I've got nothing.  You Score with Morning Glory?  Let's stick to the Latin 😳

I’ve looked it up, it is the maximum noise level that can be achieved with that bin, either by slamming the lid or dragging it along the floor.

We’ve got a similar but slightly different system here, on the underside of my bin it say ‘bariton hyfryd’.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I’ve looked it up, it is the maximum noise level that can be achieved with that bin, either by slamming the lid or dragging it along the floor.

We’ve got a similar but slightly different system here, on the underside of my bin it say ‘bariton hyfryd’.

Mae hyfryd!

• Like 1

I've often wondered what a 'lapal' was and why @lapal_fan was such a fan of them. A quick Google this morning and it makes alot more sense than I thought. 

Which takes me onto people's usernames, and the meanings. Is @Genie really a genie? Is @snowychap really snowy? Does @Paddywhack really like to whack Paddy's? 

Mine is my initials with villa after it. I was at the height of my creativity when I created My villatalk profile.

• Like 2

Mine is a mis-spelt version of the punjabi/hindi/urdu phrase for "fat potato"..........it should be something like "muttah aloo".

I think.

• Like 1

Â