Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

I can get behind so many things I don't really understand. Whatever your religion, I don't get it, but if it makes you happy, go for it. I don't even slightly understand non-binary genders, but if that's how you feel, cool, you do you, people. But I cannot, and will not try to understand the sick **** who pay full price for Pringles. It's a **** disgrace.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Who, WHO is still buying Brut and Old Spice? 

Mothers-in-law, as Christmas presents. 

I speak from bitter experience. 

• Haha 1

Actually, now I think of it, it was actually Hai Karate that the m-i-l bought for me. Dunno if she ever noticed on subsequent visits that it had never been opened. 

39 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

No chance HAI KARATE for me pal

02b85203e812a781f179142e5cf6c5cc.jpg

I used to know a bloke who drove around with a giant bottle of Hai Karate perched on the dashboard of his car. 

38 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Actually, now I think of it, it was actually Hai Karate that the m-i-l bought for me. Dunno if she ever noticed on subsequent visits that it had never been opened. 

You would have an excellent of increasing the population if u used it

55 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

No chance HAI KARATE for me pal

02b85203e812a781f179142e5cf6c5cc.jpg

I didn't even know that still exists.   I remember ridiculous, racist stereotype TV commercials for that 50 years ago.

46 minutes ago, il_serpente said:

I didn't even know that still exists.   I remember ridiculous, racist stereotype TV commercials for that 50 years ago.

Which was the one that had a woman’s hand reaching inside a man’s shirt to touch his ridiculously hairy chest

Why is he running away from her?! Does her breath stink of shit? Even still, with those norks, I'd put up with it. 

Was Valerie Leon the one in the camping shop in Carry on Camping?

Edited by Xela

40 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Which was the one that had a woman’s hand reaching inside a man’s shirt to touch his ridiculously hairy chest

Denim. For men that don’t have to try too hard. 

• Haha 1

You're all wrong

It's interesting to watch the development of these commercials not only for the musical changes but also how the subtle social relationship dynamics between men and women evolve. (calling @useless)

Edited by TheAuthority
  • Like 1

Â