Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

until the english hear of it and claim that they would drink both under the table and rock up with 6 cans of fosters...

and a Bacardi breezer. :)

Edit: ^Shouldn't that be 'Has a nice day'?

Edited by snowychap

Seriously, don't eat McDonalds. I mean **** hell, 55 (FIFTY FIVE!) grams of fat in a McTasty or whatever the hell it's called and I bet you it's wipes the floor with your RDA of saturated fat. In one **** burger...

Yeah tasty they may be, I used to love the shit myself. It's also a way to an early grave.

If you gave ice cream to a cow; would it eat it?

I used to feed burgers to a cow after a post nightclub munchies

I often wonder if I started mad cow disease

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

Seriously, don't eat McDonalds. I mean **** hell, 55 (FIFTY FIVE!) grams of fat in a McTasty or whatever the hell it's called and I bet you it's wipes the floor with your RDA of saturated fat. In one **** burger...

Yeah tasty they may be, I used to love the shit myself. It's also a way to an early grave.

Yeah far better to eat vegetables grown with pesticides instead :)

I only eat chicken, raw. PROTEIN!!!

Not sure about raw but I eat all my meat slightly pink and under cooked .... Much tastier that way

Even Chicken?

Yeah even chicken.... It's dry and tasteless otherwise

yeah i still love a big tasty, i hate it that they keep taking them off the menu

i could never eat one again and still get hit by a bus...

which means i might as well just carry on eating them

If you gave ice cream to a cow; would it eat it?

Probably, they're curious and like a good lick.

If you really want to find out. Go lie down in a cow field. It's, er, quite a bizarre experience.

Just make sure there ain't a bull, cos they're ****ing dangerous.

Yeah far better to eat vegetables grown with pesticides instead :)

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not but yes, absolutely. Though I try to eat organic myself ;)

I only eat chicken, raw. PROTEIN!!!

Not sure about raw but I eat all my meat slightly pink and under cooked .... Much tastier that way

So you cook it?

Wuss!

Not even as a rare treat?

When someone asks you to disprove ghosts, what do you say?

You can't disprove a negative. It's not your job to disprove something that doesn't exist. It's their job to prove it does exist. The burden of proof is always on the prosecution.

Â