Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

I had a fair idea that it was. It's one of those I didn't want to check up on because it was too wonderful :D

No, posting that sort of idiocy merely indicates that one is not capable of thinking critically, because any critical thinking would show that there's the same or less reason to believe that as there is to believe that the Bible is literally true.

Were you trying to be mean? :)

A ghost is the sight that I fear most, I'd rather have a piece of toast, and watch the evening news.

Life, oh, that's life, that's what all the people say...wait a minute I've gone wrong somewhere...no one say from the look of your posts you've been 'wrong' for a long time.

Some people do seem to have a greater tendency to "see" ghosts than others do, come to think of it.

They are called Nutjobs

Or to use another term, "women".

Some people do seem to have a greater tendency to "see" ghosts than others do, come to think of it.

They are called Nutjobs

Yep. My friend John.

They are called Nutjobs

Women are also more likely to believe in mediums/psychics and other such bullshit

Women are also more likely to believe in mediums/psychics and other such bullshit

Wow, really?

Can't tell if you are trying to be facetious with your answer but yes, its no great revelation is it? I remember taking my mother to one (she went a bit funny after her father died) and it was full of middle aged women. I just hate the whole thing.. it's just a way of exploiting people's emotions for money. 

Would an intensely superstitious person (as opposed to people like me who only feel superstitious on occasion) ever admit to himself/herself that he/she is superstitious? After all, it is a word with negative connotations.

Also

53% of Americans said that they were at least a little superstitious, and only 25% admitted to being very/somewhat superstitious.

Surely Americans can't be less superstitious than British people. Surely.

Edited by legov

Â