Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

i'm not trying to pick any fault with what he is doing  ...

my post was about 2 conflicting articles about the result  , It was you that brought sales of McDonalds into the conversation  :P  , thus I figured you had made it relevant  and so I added it to the debate  ..isn't that how a forum works ??

Your link is broken so I can't establish whether they're conflicting or not.

As for them being conflicting reports, they're not. I just think you've misunderstood them. The win was getting them to stop using ammonium hydroxide to turn their burgers from dog food into human food. As for the larger 'war'. That is probably one of two things. Either your article is referring to sales in which case he has made the burger safer for the masses, or maybe it refers to the fact there are also other questionable processes that need changing too and which also need addressing.

Articles like that always make me quit eating fast food.

But then I'll forget (force it out my brain) and I'll be stuffing my fat face with one of their delicious, juicy burgers again in just a few days like nothing ever happened. I know it's full of shit but...they just taste so nice.  :(

I'm the other way around , just like dining with a vegetarian makes me order my steak even rarer than usual , reading an article like that just makes me fancy a burger even more  , preferably with some tallow soaked fries

thank fook I didnt have a big mac in the states .......but then again I had steak and the amount of shit they pump in to the live stock Vs the European way is just as bad

Is american beef still banned from sale in the eu ? 

I'm the other way around , just like dining with a vegetarian makes me order my steak even rarer than usual , reading an article like that just makes me fancy a burger even more  , preferably with some tallow soaked fries

This.

I had a burger in New Jersey last summer which was 2 burger patties with cheese packed between them, onion rings, bacon, BBQ sauce and pepper cheese on top with a portion of the nicest fries ever. Even after reading all these articles I'd smash that burger and even cuddle with it afterwards.

• Like 1

Pig.

Which part is probably up for debate. But it's "pork"

(someone told me it was originally made from pig brain. Dunno how true that is)

A lot of Chinese believe eating pig's brain makes one smarter.

Bizarre belief, I know.

Pig.

Which part is probably up for debate. But it's "pork"

(someone told me it was originally made from pig brain. Dunno how true that is)

A lot of Chinese believe eating pig's brain makes one smarter.

Bizarre belief, I know.

The Chinese believe a lot of shit.

I'm surprised they haven't hunted Ron Jeremy down for his penis.

• Like 2

Why do dog owners have to pick up dog sh*t and put it in a little bag, but horse owners/ riders can let their horses sh*t all over the place?

Perhaps the universe's greatest mystery.

I'd love to watch the average snooty little whore shovelling ten tonnes of shit into a plastic bag, before fastening around the horses neck like a kind of crappy necklace.

Â