Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

The guide dogs learn through habit. Like all dogs. Initially they don't know but the blind person will train them.

Far more fascinating is their ability to assess situations. Stopping someone crossing the road may seem trivial to us but that is a pretty high level of intelligence for an animal.

• Like 1

The guide dogs learn through habit. Like all dogs. Initially they don't know but the blind person will train them.

Far more fascinating is their ability to assess situations. Stopping someone crossing the road may seem trivial to us but that is a pretty high level of intelligence for an animal.

yeah how on earth did the dogs know about the secret spinning cone  :detect:

Of course, a real master criminal would simply steal the trollies using a hacksaw, rather than dutifully inserting a quid into every one.

Or go to a supermarket where you don't have to put a pound in the trollies...

How do so many VT'ers find time to work, have girlfriends, read loads of books, watch countless films, play all the latest computer games through and accumulate thousands of posts on here?

How do so many VT'ers find time to work, have girlfriends, read loads of books, watch countless films, play all the latest computer games through and accumulate thousands of posts on here?

I will make a guess.

Because VT'ers who do ALL of that are rare. Sure, pick any VT'er and a lot of the above will probably apply, but chances are it won't be all of the above.

(Also, smartphones. Browsing VT on a mobile is a great way to deal with socially awkward situations imo)

Well I try to balance all of them and fail.  I'm sure I see people that pop up in all related threads too, people with extensive knowledges of all of them.

I think I know why that is..........

google-logo--370x229.jpg?1365426001

Well I try to balance all of them and fail.  I'm sure I see people that pop up in all related threads too, people with extensive knowledges of all of them.

I think I know why that is..........

google-logo--370x229.jpg?1365426001

how dare you .. all my posts are my own work

it's like I always say “ The person who reads too much and uses his brain too little will fall into lazy habits of thinking. "

:)

• Like 1

I wonder if they've ever done one of those Rogue Trader programmes where the trader in question was actually really good, and did everything by the book.

So when they jump out at him to confront him he just answers their questions perfectly and hands them an invoice.

• Like 1

How Mcdonalds have become the most successful franchise in the world with their shit food and incredibly inflated prices.

I have to disagree.

Under the canopy that is cr*appy fast food, I think Mcdonald's performs well both in terms of product and cost.

Their basic cheeseburgers are like an institution. They've been finely engineered and contain the perfect amount of cheese, mustard, gherkins and tomato ketchup. Added to this, they cost a whole 99p! Bargain.

Far superior to Burger King, KFC etc.

Edited by Shillzz

Corpses don't decompose the way they used to, owing to the amount of preservatives in today's food. Thank you McDonalds.

• Like 1

So?

You are why McDonalds is so successful then :D A burger shouldn't be able to go 6 months without changing its appearance in the slightest. It doesn't worry you how they achieved that and that you're putting it into your body?
  • Like 1

Â