Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

In 2024, why are we still paying people to do really shit drawings of witnesses in court proceedings instead of just having a court photographer.

• Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

In 2024, why are we still paying people to do really shit drawings of witnesses in court proceedings instead of just having a court photographer.

Looking for a career change?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

You want witnesses and jurors to be easily recognisable in the street?

• Like 3

21 hours ago, bickster said:
21 hours ago, Davkaus said:

You want witnesses and jurors to be easily recognisable in the street?

That made me google "funniest court drawings". Was not disappointed.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, sidcow said:

How long has Joe Lycett been an unfunny small heath word removed for? 

All his life I’d wager.

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

All his life I’d wager.

He's a baggies fan isn't he?

I like him tbh 🙃

Edited by Designer1
  • Like 1

Joe Lycett has said multiple times he is a baggies fan but doesn't follow it at all. Really like Joe Lycett, funny guy. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Designer1 said:

He's a baggies fan isn't he?

I like him tbh 🙃

Heard some anti Villa shite from this clown so assumed he was a nose ( my missus knows his mother).

I forgot that Olbiyun are almost as green- eyed as knuckledraggers.

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

Joe Lycett has said multiple times he is a baggies fan but doesn't follow it at all. Really like Joe Lycett, funny guy. 

Expecting him in the Deadpool thread any time now 😂

• Haha 2

Does anyone still have a wall mounted can opener? 

During the 1970s they were found in most kitchens and were a trendy gadget.  The tin opener remains largely unchanged 50 years later, but we seem to have lost the desire to fix them on walls. 

12 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

During the 1970s they were found in most kitchens and were a trendy gadget.  The tin opener remains largely unchanged 50 years later, but we seem to have lost the desire to fix them on walls. 

They are very rarely needed with the ring pull top on most tins now.

21 minutes ago, Genie said:

They are very rarely needed with the ring pull top on most tins now.

Nothing good shall come from this new fangled technology.  

No wonder the yoof of today are so soft.  Those cuts caused by jagged metal being slice open by a blade were character building. 

• Like 2

Is clearing in the woods really that bad a word it needs a profanity filter? Doesn't seem half as bad as cocksucker to me. 

When did this "warriors" handshake become the default football handshake? 

It looks excruciatingly awkward on many people especially the older managers and pundits etc. 

5 hours ago, sidcow said:

Is clearing in the woods really that bad a word it needs a profanity filter? Doesn't seem half as bad as cocksucker to me. 

It was added as a joke.

• Thanks 1

On 17/05/2024 at 10:50, Mandy Lifeboats said:

The lounge in krakow airprot recently got rid of all their normal openers for wall mounted ones.

I’ll be honest, I struggled to use it the first time. Then every time since I’ve seen people struggling to use the thing.

I can only assume they kept ‘losing’ the normal openers, otherwise I can’t understand it.

• Like 1

Why platinum is seen as more desirable and higher in the status range than regular gold, when the latter is worth more much more.

Just noticed by accident, long-pressing anywhere on a youtube video plays it at double speed. How long has that been a thing?

• Thanks 1

Â