Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

1 minute ago, useless said:

That's what I was wondering we've had the Elizabethan times already. But then again I guess its not always named after the monarchy.

I think Edwardian period was the last period of time to be named after a Monarch. As our current Monarch is still alive, I'm not sure if the time of her reign will be named after her, after she has died. What that will be called, I'm unsure. 

As you said, I think we're still considered as being in the post war era, although that has been a long time obviously. 

After some Mooneying the general consensus is that once Liz passes away, it shall be known as the Second Elizabethan age.

However seeing as Britain doesn't really matter anymore i.e. don't own a third of the world and don't say 'jolly good' then it doesn't matter.

Fry Ups on a hangover are truly revolting. Never understood how someone could eat something so greasy and horrible when feeling rough. If you're still a bit drunk and have alcohol with it then I get it, but a fry up with a dodgy hangover stomach is just inherently wrong. Makes me feel so much worse. I'd much rather pasta or something....

6 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Fry Ups on a hangover are truly revolting. Never understood how someone could eat something so greasy and horrible when feeling rough. If you're still a bit drunk and have alcohol with it then I get it, but a fry up with a dodgy hangover stomach is just inherently wrong. Makes me feel so much worse. I'd much rather pasta or something....

Mate for some reason its the only thing that helps me after a heavy night. I dont get it as i dont eat fry ups when I am sober often. It is wierd

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PieFacE said:

A fry up, sober or hungover, is one of the great pleasures in life. 

Ron Swanson said it best:

11007941_723125604469599_1040806443_n.jp

• Like 2

Â