Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

22 minutes ago, BOF said:

Why this isn't Lapal's avatar.

bad-joke-eel.jpg

pokey.gif;)

I still have no idea what "high maintenance" means, who put it there, why they put it there or when.

I like Moray eels, very relaxing breathing motion.

48 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I still have no idea what "high maintenance" means, who put it there, why they put it there or when.

I like Moray eels, very relaxing breathing motion.

Just be thankful you have a bespoke rank.

I fully acknowledge that there is an obvious "fix" to be had with my status, but stand by it.

Touché

Edit: actually they seem to dry their whole bodies with it sometimes, but it's specifically the feet that I see being dried with the hairdryer pretty much every time I'm in the gym changing rooms.

Something about it bothers me, but I think that's due to my irrational hatred of feet.

Edited by Stevo985

I hate feet also.

Are we talking East Asian here?  They spend their entire time in changing rooms completely naked, including for tasks that don't require being naked and they also dry themselves all over.  Particular attention appears to be paid to the pubes.

2 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

I hate feet also.

Are we talking East Asian here?  They spend their entire time in changing rooms completely naked, including for tasks that don't require being naked and they also dry themselves all over.  Particular attention appears to be paid to the pubes.

Yes, very sensible people, with an entirely healthy attitude to nudity. 

Sat in a waiting room last week.

Amongst the usual dross to peruse was a copy of 'Spirit & Destiny'.

I was drawn to the article on tapping the energy of Egyptian Goddesses.

There was a feature on an animal healer too.

3UNwm9W.jpg

Â