Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

I think every person in the world is capable of murder. They just need the right motive. And for most people it would take a hell of a motive. To get away with it? No, probably not. :)

I thought that post-Marceau, pantomime had become rather less popular...

98% of the UK population have never heard of Marceau.

Pantos are still popular at this time of year.

If I'm capable of murder and whether I could get away with it.

I'm going with no and no.

I've wondered this.

Mainly I've wondered if I could get away with a random murder. Obviously I would never ever actually entertain the idea of actually doing it (goes without saying)

But I've often thought if I just went through the park directly behind my house, when it was dark, and stabbed the first person I saw, dumped the weapon and went home to bed, how would they ever find out it was me?

(does this make me a psycho?)

I've wondered this.

Mainly I've wondered if I could get away with a random murder. Obviously I would never ever actually entertain the idea of actually doing it (goes without saying)

But I've often thought if I just went through the park directly behind my house, when it was dark, and stabbed the first person I saw, dumped the weapon and went home to bed, how would they ever find out it was me?

(does this make me a psycho?)

as they tend to round up all the local weirdo's for questioning I'd say there was a fairly good chance they would catch you :)

better off going abroad and doing it , less CCTV camera's and if you are lucky you can be long out the country before they even find the body and assuming you don't do a bit of a Saville on him /her unlikely they will find anything to link you to it either

Â