Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

What makes someone want to steal a wing mirror from your car? Then I realise what makes them do it when I find out it's going to cost £300 to repair

Thanks for that if you are reading this, hope you have a fab christmas.

Bloody hell, my whole car's probably worth about three hundred quid!

rocket polishers. Especially at this time of year.

If the American petition to deport Piers Morgan is successful ..where will he go ?

We don't want him back here ... do we default to where we used to chuck all the other undesirables and ship him down to Oz , about time we paid them back for Jason Donovan

• Like 1

If the American petition to deport Piers Morgan is successful ..where will he go ?

We don't want him back here ... do we default to where we used to chuck all the other undesirables and ship him down to Oz , about time we paid them back for Jason Donovan

Can't we just kill him?

• Like 1

I wonder if you'd be able to send a txt from the top of Everest.

You couldn't get a phone signal at Namche which is a town at 10,000 feet on the way to base camp when I was there in 2002 .. You could however play pool , buy fresh donuts and have a sauna and use the Internet all be it rather slow :-)

But in 2007 the first text message was sent. From the summit of Everest

Thanks. During the christmas holiday I've been watching loads of british criminal TV series and one of my favourites, Gently, almost always ended with the murderer being hanged. That serie is taking place in the mid '60's.

Â