Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

I wondered something earlier and I thought at the time 'I will post that in the Wonder thread on VT'

Now I've forgotten what that thing was

So now I'm wondering what I was wondering before

Ah but you see this is the 'things you often wonder' thread you just wondered what you were wondering once.

I often wonder if "limvillian" was meant to be "liamvillian" but spelt his own name wrong

I wonder if the "villian" in his name was meant to be "villan" or "villain" at first :)

I often wonder if "limvillian" was meant to be "liamvillian" but spelt his own name wrong

No I am from Limerick hence the name. The villian bit i just thought the symmetry looked and sounded better. Probably should be Villan alright. Is there anyway I can have that change I 'wonder'.

I wonder how

I wonder why

Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky

And all that I can see, is just a yellow lemon-tree

I'm turning my head up and down

I'm turning turning turning turning turning around

And all that I can see is just another lemon-tree

/\ If you know the song, it's in your head for the rest of the day. Don't mention it :)

something i often wonder, you remember on knight rider, when he drives a car onto a lorry. Whats the top speed you can do that at without crashing. surely some clever person can work this out for me.

something i often wonder, you remember on knight rider, when he drives a car onto a lorry. Whats the top speed you can do that at without crashing. surely some clever person can work this out for me.

That would depend on the speed of the lorry.

If it is parked then I should think the top speed you can drive up into it would be "very slow"

Hope that helps. :D

Without clicking the link, I saw that Knight Rider Mythbusters episode. I always wondered that as a kid. How the hell the 60-70mph didn't transfer itself to the floor of the lorry trailer and catapult the car out the front. It was one of the more satisfying episodes of MB :nod:

While we are wondering about songs.I have wondered in the past how someone can actually sit down and write the words to a song like, "Born in the USA" or "Buffalo Girls"
Don't understand. Why those particular songs? Songwriters write lyrics, it's like writing poetry. Sometimes the words come first, sometimes the music does. Sometimes they come together. You just think about what you want to say, and say it, working some rhythm and rhyming in as appropriate.

Perhaps we should have a VT songwriters' workshop.

The reason I picked those songs is because they just repeat the same words over and over and over and over again.

Oops, I came close to writing a similar song without knowing it.

Me and my mates have often flicked through the music channels listening to utter shite and got to the end of the channels and decided to write a number one hit. It can NOT be that hard. Then we drink too much and forget about it.

Me and my mates have often flicked through the music channels listening to utter shite and got to the end of the channels and decided to write a number one hit. It can NOT be that hard. Then we drink too much and forget about it.

I've thought the same abotu sitcoms.

I honestly think if I put my mind to it, I could write a show that gets on BBC3

Â