Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

If I were a superhero I just wouldn't wear anything, because at the end of the day who's going to stop you?

Presumably some sort of puritanical Super Villain?

Without his underwear on the outside I am not sure if that really is superman.It could easily be an imposter who has forgot to wear his underwear on the outside and has therefore given himself away ?!

Why the goldfish in my pond hide at the bottom of the pool when anyone goes near the pond ... But when I go there they swim up to the surface and let me tickle them ... My wife and kids feed them more than I do though I do clean the pond out so maybe they associate with me for that ?

Ice Road Truckers. EIGHT seasons and a feature film. WHY? I've seen a couple of episodes, and yes, it's quite interesting. Worth one really good one-hour documentary, but surely no more?

And don't even get me started on The Deadliest Catch.

How there is no end to the universe...how, in every direction, it just keeps going...my mind will attempt to reconcile it somehow, but it can't, of course. Because it goes on forever...thinking about that always does my head in.

Ice Road Truckers. EIGHT seasons and a feature film. WHY? I've seen a couple of episodes, and yes, it's quite interesting. Worth one really good one-hour documentary, but surely no more?

And don't even get me started on The Deadliest Catch.

It's amazing the shit they come up with for reality shows. They have one about working in an airport...one hour of stress and anxiety....I just don't understand why someone would choose to watch that...

How there is no end to the universe...how, in every direction, it just keeps going...my mind will attempt to reconcile it somehow, but it can't, of course. Because it goes on forever...thinking about that always does my head in.
Actually, it may be finite. But then you get the mindfuck of asking what is 'outside' of it? Nothing? How much nothing? How far does the nothingness extend? Ultimately, we have to get our heads round trying to grasp the concept of infinity.

Actually, it may be finite. But then you get the mindfuck of asking what is 'outside' of it? Nothing? How much nothing? How far does the nothingness extend? Ultimately, we have to get our heads round trying to grasp the concept of infinity.

That's the thing-there isn't a big brick wall at the end of it...and if there was....what's on the other side?

It seems certain that the universe is an endless expanse.

That's the thing-there isn't a big brick wall at the end of it...and if there was....what's on the other side?

Some discussion of the concepts here.

Our universe could just be one bubble in an infinite sea of bubbles comprising the multiverse.

Our universe could just be one bubble in an infinite sea of bubbles comprising the multiverse.

Cue somebody asking what is outside the multiverse...

Cue somebody asking what is outside the multiverse...

well, looks like God has left us with plenty of awesome stuff to ponder and discover for some time to come yet

Yeah it's they have learnt who you are and have become tame to you. Much clever than people think, certainly cleverer than all chav's!

Goldfish can learn, but I doubt they have empathy or the ability to differentiate between one human being or another? Certainly no evidence out there that I can find.

Yeah it's they have learnt who you are and have become tame to you. Much clever than people think, certainly cleverer than all chav's!

Goldfish can learn, but I doubt they have empathy or the ability to differentiate between one human being or another? Certainly no evidence out there that I can find.

Don't my fish count :winkold:

Â