Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

I get the bus and train to work every day, I noticed today on the bus....every single person was looking at their mobile. No free papers or paid papers being read, no magazines just mobiles. No one even looking out the windows.

Do we really need the windows any more ? No one uses them.

I get the bus and train to work every day, I noticed today on the bus....every single person was looking at their mobile. No free papers or paid papers being read, no magazines just mobiles. No one even looking out the windows.

I've had an idea for an app.

Every bus has webcams pointing out of each side, streaming images that you can then watch on your smartphone.

Incidentally it was one of my rare bus commutes this morning, as we have our works Xmas meal today and I intend to get a tiny bit wasted.

I wasn't looking at my phone though, I was reading a book (paper thing, might catch on one day).

I've had an idea for an app.

Every bus has webcams pointing out of each side, streaming images that you can then watch on your smartphone.

Incidentally it was one of my rare bus commutes this morning, as we have our works Xmas meal today and I intend to get a tiny bit wasted.

I wasn't looking at my phone though, I was reading a book (paper thing, might catch on one day).

Funny you say about the books, I used to take a book with me everywhere but found loads on the internet and stuck them all on my mobile. I used to love books, as in the look, covers and general feeling of holding them and all that. No any more. I feel this is a shame as I can see a world where paper books are a rare thing. It makes no sense to print them any more in my opinion. That's a lot of bookcases and libraries around the world.

I refuse to upgrade my phone because of this. I like looking out the window. I like reading from a book or magazine and maybe making small chat with people around me. I hate that a cell phone takes all of that away.

• 4 weeks later...
In what context? Women, sock puppets?

Relatives! They want to know why I don't feel like I'm part of their big happy family and I don't know how many times I've tried to explain it to them. They're either hard of understanding or just ignorant.

I think I might go and buy myself a load of Chinese relatives or something :|

Â