Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

How there is no end to the universe...how, in every direction, it just keeps going...my mind will attempt to reconcile it somehow, but it can't, of course. Because it goes on forever...thinking about that always does my head in.
Actually, it may be finite. But then you get the mindfuck of asking what is 'outside' of it? Nothing? How much nothing? How far does the nothingness extend? Ultimately, we have to get our heads round trying to grasp the concept of infinity.

That's the thing-there isn't a big brick wall at the end of it...and if there was....what's on the other side?

It seems certain that the universe is an endless expanse.

Some discussion of the concepts here.

Our universe could just be one bubble in an infinite sea of bubbles comprising the multiverse.

Cue somebody asking what is outside the multiverse...

well, looks like God has left us with plenty of awesome stuff to ponder and discover for some time to come yet

Who or what is 'god'? Is it an abstract concept some look to when they can't or won't comprehend something(s)?

Without his underwear on the outside I am not sure if that really is superman.It could easily be an imposter who has forgot to wear his underwear on the outside and has therefore given himself away ?!

Talking of which, why does he wear that **** band of cloth on the outside in the first place? Insanity.

Without his underwear on the outside I am not sure if that really is superman.It could easily be an imposter who has forgot to wear his underwear on the outside and has therefore given himself away ?!

Talking of which, why does he wear that **** band of cloth on the outside in the first place? Insanity.

So that anyone can see that he IS a superhero.

For crying out loud,if he wore his underwear under his pants no one would know that he is a superhero, would they ?

Which reminds me.Does Superwoman wear her bra on the outside ? I forget.

What is the maximum time or distance you should wait for someone while holding the door open?

I sometimes stand for a good 10 seconds holding the door if I see someone coming towards me but tend to only give it a couple of seconds if they are behind I think this might be because I don't have to look in the whites of the persons eyes.

The Greeks really were amazing wernt they?! The things they came up with... Incredible, incredible.
True. How many other nations can claim that they both invented homosexuality AND won Euro 2004?

Depends on which way they're coming. If they would have to pull the door, exerting a lot of effort against your minimal effort, it's worth waiting a bit longer. If they only have to push the door, then most of the time it's not worth bothering holding it, as it will only cause them to have to hurry through politeness, or if you're really unlucky you'll have a female-shit-admittance, where they have to tell you they're actually going to the toilet and not coming through the door you're holding for them. No woman likes to admit that and they will avoid you forever afterwards.

The Greeks really were amazing wernt they?! The things they came up with... Incredible, incredible.
True. How many other nations can claim that they both invented homosexuality AND won Euro 2004?

Yea... But then you get the smaller claims to brilliance... Such as the Olympics, Maths and Philosophy - oh, and pretty much the 'bathroom'

Yea... But then you get the smaller claims to brilliance... Such as the Olympics, Maths and Philosophy - oh, and pretty much the 'bathroom'

When it comes to inventing shit you would be hard pressed to beat the Jocks.

Â