Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

9 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

It was just a long lost conversation but involving the types on twitter who have flags on their names and like war and are perhaps called brian.

Figures. I don't do Twitter. 

1 hour ago, PussEKatt said:

How do those basketball hoops take the weight of a player hanging from them after a slam dunk ?

They're heavily reinforced after Shaq O'Neal broke many of them doing exactly that.

How do people become this way?  Not even non-human animal-parents treat their own young this way. The Smiths song in my mind: "... So much to answer for ..." I can't imagine how these people exist.

A couple have been convicted of the “savage and brutal murder” of their 10-month-old son 39 days after he was returned to their care, as a serious case review is under way to look at the role of protection agencies before the baby’s death.

Stephen Boden, 30, and Shannon Marsden, 22, were found guilty of murdering Finley Boden, who died on Christmas Day 2020 with 130 separate injuries.

A five-week trial at Derby crown court heard how the couple subjected Finley to “repeated acts of severe violence” in the weeks running up to his death.

Edited by Marka Ragnos

Just now, Xela said:

Was @sidcow out drinking in town tonight (mate) and did our paths cross...

No and no. 

Not unless you were drinking at lunch time in Solihull. 

Next time I'm out I'll wear a red carnation just in case..  Or maybe stap a massive foaming pint to my forehead. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

How come I walked 3 miles to the pub for the game today in 46 mins but despite turning into captain America on the same walk home tonight it’s taken me 2 hours and I’m still not home 

03D09173-72E6-4078-9048-79F04C820869.jpeg

Bushes behind you will do til sunrise

Tube of Cadbury's Mini Eggs looks like. I dare say becoming good enough at football to win one of those is still less of a rip-off than the current price-to-egg ratio of high street packets.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Here's a different one for you then.

Really a secret agent or the Recall went wrong?

Unfortunately I’m on shakier ground with my knowledge on this one. I know it’s a much loved Arnie film but it never really grabbed me.

Â