Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

34 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I had a conversation with them once about Tobago  ... it sounded like that person had actually been there  , though I guess it could have just been stuff off of Trip Advisor 

but , being the cunning bloke I am , I did a search in the "How many countires have you been to thread"  to see if they had trapped themselves  

the only , returns on the search were Me  ( that's me , me  and not Me the American ex poster) 

I have been to Trinidad, but not Tobago, so that rules me out. 

I killed half an hour today looking to see if Baselayers had made a repeated spelling mistake, nothing. I think we need Roger Cook on this.

7 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Surely in this day and age it's possible through social media to get a message to JJ, give a short (hopefully not too mental sounding synopsis) and just ask her?

I tried this twice. She read the message but didn’t reply. 

story of my life

• Haha 1

On 29/03/2023 at 15:05, tonyh29 said:

…the only returns on the search were Me  ( that's me , me  and not Me the American ex poster) 

Typical. It’s always me, me, me with you, isn’t it.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Xela said:

How many vape shops does this country need? 

11 hours ago, mjmooney said:

They have to maintain parity with phone shops and Turkish barbers. 

That cash won't launder itself. 

• Like 3

Where in the shires can I purchase a Sou Wester, fisherman's mac, galoshes and an industrial umbrella? 

I'll need it if I go anywhere near the Gresford thread. 

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Talking to yourself again?

No. 

Unlike many of you I don't like him, I don't watch him, I don't care what he does. Only interested in Aston Villa. 

Now toddle off and stalk someone else. 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

No. 

Unlike many of you I don't like him, I don't watch him, I don't care what he does. Only interested in Aston Villa. 

Now toddle off and stalk someone else. 

oooh.gif

Calm down mate. It was just a joke. 

Although posting about him seconds after he scored a goal in a game that wasn’t Villa is a strange way to show you don’t watch him or care about him though 👀

Edited by Stevo985

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

oooh.gif

Calm down mate. It was just a joke. 

Although posting about him seconds after he scored a goal in a game that wasn’t Villa is a strange way to show you don’t watch him or care about him though 👀

I don't watch any football that's not Villa. I've never seen Gresford play for citeh. I have no need to watch other teams. I don't like any other teams or players. 

My last words on the floppy haired polesmoker. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Â