Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

If the perpetrator is still around and reading, come on, create a thread and give us the VT netflix style 12 episode of Baselayers, how you came to choose her, how you did it, and why Baselayers was retired. Come on you owe it us. 

13 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Surely in this day and age it's possible through social media to get a message to JJ, give a short (hopefully not too mental sounding synopsis) and just ask her?

Does @limpid have any IP info which would confirm or deny any @villaajax involvement.

I keep it with the DNA sample(s).

28 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Surely in this day and age it's possible through social media to get a message to JJ, give a short (hopefully not too mental sounding synopsis) and just ask her?

Does @limpid have any IP info which would confirm or deny any @villaajax involvement.

I think we've established it's not her, it's just about finding the culprit.  I may be misremembering this but I think she did some signing thing at the Snowdome in Tamworth and somebody said something to her that only a VTer would know and she looked at them blankly.

• Like 1

You know, limpid could offer a little more help in cracking this case of he wanted to... If you catch my drift... 🤔

Plenty of snowy retreat holidays on a forum admin's salary, I hear...

55 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I think we've established it's not her, it's just about finding the culprit.  I may be misremembering this but I think she did some signing thing at the Snowdome in Tamworth and somebody said something to her that only a VTer would know and she looked at them blankly.

Did they ask if she polishes rockets?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

I may be misremembering this but I think she did some signing thing at the Snowdome in Tamworth and somebody said something to her that only a VTer would know and she looked at them blankly.

Not necessarily indicative either way, all the VTer's I've met have all had that trademark trauma-induced 1000-yard stare.

• Like 1

One way of narrowing it down though is the Baselayers account user had a good solid knowledge of wrestling.  How many people does that cover on here?

I had a conversation with them once about Tobago  ... it sounded like that person had actually been there  , though I guess it could have just been stuff off of Trip Advisor 

but , being the cunning bloke I am , I did a search in the "How many countires have you been to thread"  to see if they had trapped themselves  

the only , returns on the search were Me  ( that's me , me  and not Me the American ex poster) 

Did he call her a clearing in the woods? 

33 minutes ago, villaajax said:

Did they ask if she polishes rockets?

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Did he call her a clearing in the woods? 

Damn you. 

Damn you to hell. 

• Like 1

Â