Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

On a good breakfast, the beans will be served in a separate pot. Bean juice can GTFO. I will add the beans towards the end once I have eaten the egg and toast. 

When I away the other week, I was glad to see the beans were served in a miniature watering can. :hooray:

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

On a good breakfast, the beans will be served in a separate pot. Bean juice can GTFO. I will add the beans towards the end once I have eaten the egg and toast. 

When I away the other week, I was glad to see the beans were served in a miniature watering can. :hooray:

Someone's on a list... 

• Haha 4

I always try to get Branston Beans. Far less juice than Heinz who appear to be moving towards a 50/50 mix of beans and sauce. 

This has the double benefit of not having to support Heinz who moved HP Sauce production from Brum to Holland the total  scumbags. 

Branston Beans still made in the UK. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Wondered when you would pipe up about the beans. As soon as I saw beans on a plate I looked at the time and thought Xela will be finishing work soon, he will be along shortly. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Wondered when you would pipe up about the beans. As soon as I saw beans on a plate I looked at the time and thought Xela will be finishing work soon, he will be along shortly. 

I need to keep fighting the good fight. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

You've changed, my friend 😢

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, bickster said:

On white pudding, it's almost impossible to get here in the second capital of the Irish Republic

Clonakilty white pud is supreme ! One of those items that you're more likely to find in a random corner or farm shop over here. The farm shop in mere green sells it for about £4 a link

• Like 1

What the actual **** do people talk about in the Wresting thread. 

I find that "sport" frankly far more unbelievable that people take an interest and watch it than people watching gamers.....well other than 8 year old kids obviously. 

• Like 3

Wrestling is entertainment.  I can watch a Bond film and enjoy a car chase.  The enjoyment is not spolied by knowing that the car chase was staged by stunt men who worked to a script.  Wrestling is the same.  Suspend belief and enjoy the story.  

9 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Wrestling is entertainment.  I can watch a Bond film and enjoy a car chase.  The enjoyment is not spolied by knowing that the car chase was staged by stunt men who worked to a script.  Wrestling is the same.  Suspend belief and enjoy the story.  

tenor.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

“Wrestling is fake”. Yeah, because you watch all your tv shows and movies because they are real. 

True, but The Tweenies is made up too but I don't feel the need to watch that.

On reflection this might have been better in the things you don't get thread. 

14 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Clonakilty white pud is supreme ! One of those items that you're more likely to find in a random corner or farm shop over here. The farm shop in mere green sells it for about £4 a link

The GOAT black and white pudding.

Don't eat it anymore for obvious reasons, but when I did that was the absolute best. Fortunately it's everywhere in Ireland, especially in West Cork

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

The GOAT black and white pudding.

Don't eat it anymore for obvious reasons, but when I did that was the absolute best. Fortunately it's everywhere in Ireland, especially in West Cork

Don't you mean "weessshhhht Cork", boi ? 😉

Edited by mottaloo
  • Like 1

Â