Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

But I really, REALLY love YOU, Troon. MMMmm Hmmmm.

oFCcR5W.gif

I really thought I was in love with Britney a few years ago until I read somewhere that she farts like a trooper which immediately took the shine of the crush. I mean all that effort to DHUTWU and your lad is blown straight back out again.

I just can't help but wonder at the success of the oven-chip.

They have been known to be acceptable but they never reach the glorious decadent height of delight which is the deep-fat fried chip.

So I am just wondering whether the appeal of the oven-chip is that they allow people to deal with the guilty pleasure by making the fat seem less obvious.

But sooner or later, you have to have the real thing and you to go see the Man: http://tinyurl.com/nq5xkb7

I agree that oven chips are inferior to deep fried ones. 

But if you must have chips of some sort (and I must), Aunt Bessie's crinkle cut are by far the best of the oven variety. 

Aunt Bessie's home style chips used to be the bollocks. Now they taste like McCain's.

I bake my own. Cut chips shapes out of Maris Pipers, par-boil, in a pan with a load of olive oil and salt and pepper, bake on 220 for 25 mins job done.

• Like 1

i havent had chippy chips since august of last year, and then I dont remember the experience as I was wankered on cider from an all day boozing session at Rebellion Festival, are they as good as people say? I miss being fat.

Â