Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

I often wonder why people are shitty. I mean, to what end is shittiness? What possible evolutionary quirk resulted in shittiness? I don't even mean really shitty things, like crowding up and stoning a woman to death, or killing a few million people because they are just a wee bit different. Just, every day shittiness will suffice. What's the point? I don't understand it.

I know, generally people are fine, some are even rather good, and that I can at least understand. Shittiness, on the other hand, I don't get it.

• Like 3

I often wonder why people like Queen. I mean, to what end is liking Queen? What possible evolutionary quirk resulted in liking Queen? I don't even mean really liking Queen things, like owning all their albums and even going to see their shoddy 'reunions'. Just, every day liking Queen will suffice. What's the point? I don't understand it.

I know, generally people don't like Queen, some are even strongly opposed to Queen, and that I can at least understand. Liking Queen, on the other hand, I don't get it.

• Like 3

I often wonder why people are shitty. I mean, to what end is shittiness? What possible evolutionary quirk resulted in shittiness? I don't even mean really shitty things, like crowding up and stoning a woman to death, or killing a few million people because they are just a wee bit different. Just, every day shittiness will suffice. What's the point? I don't understand it.

I know, generally people are fine, some are even rather good, and that I can at least understand. Shittiness, on the other hand, I don't get it.

Some (not necessarily I) would say that not getting your mother anything for Mother's Day is a little shitty ;)

Some (not necessarily I) would say that not getting your mother anything for Mother's Day is a little shitty ;)

Well, fortunately for me, I have a mother who couldn't care less about any of it.

You've probably broken her heart and she's just putting on a brave face :winkold:

Well, fortunately for me, I have a mother who couldn't care less about any of it.

You've probably broken her heart and she's just putting on a brave face :winkold:

Probably true to be fair.

Especially when it takes such little effort to be polite and friendly.

I often wonder why people like Queen. I mean, to what end is liking Queen? What possible evolutionary quirk resulted in liking Queen? I don't even mean really liking Queen things, like owning all their albums and even going to see their shoddy 'reunions'. Just, every day liking Queen will suffice. What's the point? I don't understand it.

I know, generally people don't like Queen, some are even strongly opposed to Queen, and that I can at least understand. Liking Queen, on the other hand, I don't get it.

Beats me. Which doesn't mean Queen beats Me.

• Like 1

Why you are attracted to certain people more than others?

Obviously there's the whole breeding thing so you're mind is going to put you off people with undesirable qualities (bad hygiene, etc), but like why do you find one person attractive and your mate not so much so for example?

Â