Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Chips - meh, fries - bloody lovely.

That threatens to open up a whole new area of controversy, because there is a definite dividing line between devotees of the fat and the thin chip and strong opinions are likely to follow.

I have heard it suggested that there is a North-South divide on this issue.

I imagine there is. Proper chips, with gravy are a thing of the north. Poncey chips and shit lager, the south. Question is Midlanders, whose side are you on?!

gravy on chips means you have lost the right to post any further on this matter

Of course it goes without saying that southern equals far better than Northern and the best chips are the ones your butler gets for you from the chippy ... Made even better if he manages to run a few dirty poor northerners over with the Bentley on the way

Chips - meh, fries - bloody lovely.

That threatens to open up a whole new area of controversy, because there is a definite dividing line between devotees of the fat and the thin chip and strong opinions are likely to follow.

I have heard it suggested that there is a North-South divide on this issue.

I imagine there is. Proper chips, with gravy are a thing of the north. Poncey chips and shit lager, the south. Question is Midlanders, whose side are you on?!

gravy on chips means you have lost the right to post any further on this matter

Of course it goes without saying that southern equals far better than Northern and the best chips are the ones your butler gets for you from the chippy ... Made even better if he manages to run a few dirty poor northerners over with the Bentley on the way

Bentley?!  You poor, downtrodden bugger.

Â