Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Vinegar is disgusting.

Not only does it completely mask the taste of chips with a horrible, overwhelming taste... but it also makes them horribly soggy, taking away the texture.

I don't understand it. It's like being served a sandwich and then dipping it in wine and eating.

tumblr_inline_mla5qwgrTc1qz4rgp.gif

Chips - meh, fries - bloody lovely.

That threatens to open up a whole new area of controversy, because there is a definite dividing line between devotees of the fat and the thin chip and strong opinions are likely to follow.

I have heard it suggested that there is a North-South divide on this issue.

I imagine there is.  Proper chips, with gravy are a thing of the north.  Poncey chips and shit lager, the south.  Question is Midlanders, whose side are you on?!

Chips - meh, fries - bloody lovely.

That threatens to open up a whole new area of controversy, because there is a definite dividing line between devotees of the fat and the thin chip and strong opinions are likely to follow.

I have heard it suggested that there is a North-South divide on this issue.

I imagine there is.  Proper chips, with gravy are a thing of the north.  Poncey chips and shit lager, the south.  Question is Midlanders, whose side are you on?!

Proper chips with curry sauce for the Midlands

Aren't cheesy chips the midlands twist on the chip?

very rare i eat chips, take aways are nearly always a let down taste wise and too greasy, and as for oven chips, id rather eat shit tbh

Aren't cheesy chips the midlands twist on the chip?

very rare i eat chips, take aways are nearly always a let down taste wise and too greasy, and as for oven chips, id rather eat shit tbh

I saw far more cheesy chips on "menus" when I lived in leeds than I ever have in the Midlands.

I sampled Cheesy Chips and Gravy when I was in Majorca last year. Shouldn't work. Did.

Although I was drunk so i'd have eaten anything.

Â