James Collins

AngelGabriel

thanks for always giving 100% on the pitch Mr Collins...

i very much enjoyed some of your last ditch tackles and blocks....

less so your aimless hoofs and diving in...

but this is a new era and its time for you to move on

If we have got 2.5 mill for him i think that is good money....

that means we have essentially paid about 600,000 for Vlaar...

i cant see Collins being on more than 30,000 per week and Vlaar will be roughly the same so not much change there

Congratulations Villa on james collins aka ginge signing for west ham again

Posted by Gary Gardner on Twitter

Fixed for him there
Congratulations Villa on james collins aka useless **** hoofing overpaid pisshead signing for west ham again

Fixed better.

Dunne's football brain? Now I've heard it all he is just an old fashioned stopper who spends a lot of time on his ass trying to make up for his own errors. Personally I don't want our young defenders learning from him.

And that's one big arse. Collins may be average at best but he's also our bes defender we had IMO.

Still now we've sold we can bring in Vlaar who Lambert wants so that's good - hopefully we can move on and flog some of the players further up the pitch and bring in somebody who can cross the ball

Thing is, if Collins hasn't asked for a move or handed in a transfer request we will pay out his last years wages. Sort of loyalty payment.
I'm not sure that's true. He may be entitled to some of the transfer fee.

Dunne's football brain? Now I've heard it all he is just an old fashioned stopper who spends a lot of time on his ass trying to make up for his own errors. Personally I don't want our young defenders learning from him.

This.

Thing is, if Collins hasn't asked for a move or handed in a transfer request we will pay out his last years wages. Sort of loyalty payment.
I'm not sure that's true. He may be entitled to some of the transfer fee.

He may potentially be due the difference (should there be any) between the wages he was getting on his contract at Villa and the new one he has signed with West Ham.

Â