James Collins

AngelGabriel

As I said before he aint the worst player but am so glad we have got rid

Over the last two years he have had a poisonous click within the squad of players who don't give a fxxx about the club and are just treading water and picking up their ridiculous pay cheques.

I am sure Lambert has been made well aware of their antics and he rightly surmised that this didn't fit the profile he likes (i.e desire to succeed).

Yeah he played ok in the last 10 or so games but he knew he would be in the shop window and he himself was desperate to move.

In the first year he was a ginger wall since then just a ginger tosser

You're right. Dunne is less saleable and on that basis he might be worth more to us in the squad than if we were to sell and have 0.5m - 1m in the bank. His experience and added depth to the squad can't be replaced with the paltry money we'd get for him.

Agreed and the right decison.

Collins wasn't that bad, but the combination of him Dunne Warnock and Hutton just became toxic.

I think Lambert needs Dunne and Warnock in the short term to add experience to the side, unless he buys in some experience

Nope, he really doesn't need Warnock. Maybe Dunne but not Warnock. He may have "experience" but you wouldn't think so looking at the way he plays. Dreadful player. Shouldn't play this season unless the likes of Lowton, Herd, Lichaj and Clark are all injured.

good for 7 months, garbage after that point

looked better than he was (which is saying something) due to getting a few last ditch tackles in. the problem was that it was usually his shocking positioning that caused players to get into a position they needed to be tackled

him and dunne babysitting each other was a recipe for disaster really

We move on, hopefully with Hutton and Warnock also gone by the start of the season.

Interesting to see wether we will have also strengthened the squad in numbers by the start of the season, or will the new signings cancel out the people we have let go?

Â