James Collins

AngelGabriel

Is the West Ham link real? The mirror (I know) have Collins in London for talks on Tuesday.

Would be a good trade for me. Give up 2 million up front, but lose 15k a week off the wage bill.

I wonder where Collins would fit in better, Sunderland or West Ham?

To be fair, he'd fit in well at both, old club or old manager, but Sunderland may be the more successful of the two clubs. Both will play tactics to his strengths but Sunderland arguably have the better quality squad.

I wonder where Collins would fit in better, Sunderland or West Ham?

To be fair, he'd fit in well at both, old club or old manager, but Sunderland may be the more successful of the two clubs. Both will play tactics to his strengths but Sunderland arguably have the better quality squad.

Beer is cheaper t'up north

No he is not! The amount of crap he's come out with this summer about players West Ham are going to sign has been irritating! He has mentioned Krasic, Ellia, Carroll and the best one yet he mentioned Kaka! Yesterday was a classic he mentioned his source has told him Carroll has signed only 10mins later he retracts it by saying they agreed a fee but Carroll doesn't want to join. In that 10min break West Ham had publicly denied the story. Let's hope he's right on Collins though he also says Ramis deal off.

Collins is by no means a 'shit' defender.

He's not bad at all but at times thinks he has the passing abilities of Xavi instead of concentrating on the simple stuff.

However, he's let himself down off the pitch and within the squad, if the rumours/reports are true. Obviously likes a drink and unforgivably had a pop at Sid Cowans.

I reckon West Ham will be a good move for him - at least he can hoof the ball all game long.

The best centre back we have at the club at the moment.

Mind you, that doesn't say much about the others.

Thats like pointing out the best turd in the toilet, doesn`t mean you take it out and make a sandwhich. Go and buy some jam for christ sake.

The best centre back we have at the club at the moment.

Mind you, that doesn't say much about the others.

Thats like pointing out the best turd in the toilet, doesn`t mean you take it out and make a sandwhich. Go and buy some jam for christ sake.

:puke:

Do kind of agree. He's not a bad player but I'll be happy if this all fits into Lambert's plans.

Â