Alan Hutton

Rich_D

Can't feel sorry for him at all. Yes, it's our own stupid fault we ever gave him a contract in the first place, but it seems stories always come out saying how badly he wants to play football again, yet when there is a chance he does not take it...so he can rot away in the reserves if he wishes. 

• Like 2

and then he comes out whinging he cant get a game. Your own fault you flop.

Dont even give him any space on the pitch to train. Let it train in his big back yard at home.

• Like 1

And people say Holt on loan for four months is the worst signing ever.  Short memories

Not ever. That will go down to Harewood Agathe or Heskey for me. Holt is up there though. Top 10.

I understand the concept that if you give a guy a contract, you can't expect them to up and leave because you don't want them anymore - they do indeed have a choice in the matter. That said, please stop complaining about wanting to play football Mr. Hutton because you could actually be doing so if it wasn't for greed.

• Like 3

Not the greatest footballer ever, I think it's fair to say, but a few things:

1) The club were happy to give him a contract, and not many players would drop 2 divisions and accept a pay cut on that basis

2) I don't remember him being any trouble really when he was here, not like Dunne and Collins

3) Lambert bombed him out almost immediately without seeing what he could do

Edited by Risso
  • Like 1

And people say Holt on loan for four months is the worst signing ever.  Short memories

Not ever. That will go down to Harewood Agathe or Heskey for me. Holt is up there though. Top 10.

Surely Habib Beye is higher  :P

Those carefree days when we were paying 2 30+ RB's  40k a week and then played a 40k plus week CB at RB.

Not the greatest footballer ever, I think it's fair to say, but a few things:

1) The club were happy to give him a contract, and not many players would drop 2 divisions and accept a pay cut on that basis

2) I don't remember him being any trouble really when he was here, not like Dunne and Collins

3) Lambert bombed him out almost immediately without seeing what he could do

To be fair Lambert can clearly spot a full back.

• Like 1

Â