Cats...

wiggyrichard

Love them or loathe them?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Love them or loathe them?

• Love, they're so cute & cuddly!
    • They're shite & should be considered vermin!

21 hours ago, Chindie said:

he describes a cat in one of his books as 'a scarred ball of inventive malignancy'.

Greebo,  Greebo,  Greebo

15 hours ago, maqroll said:

This cat disagrees with you. Got a problem with that?

Cat-Hero-Saves-Child-GIF.gif

Like I said earlier Dogs are all evil and should be exterminated . ."he isn't usually like this" "he's just trying to be friendly"  "he's only trying to play" 

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Like I said earlier Dogs are all evil and should be exterminated . ."he isn't usually like this" "he's just trying to be friendly"  "he's only trying to play" 

No. Even I wouldn't go along with that. Most bad dog behaviour is down to bad owners. 

• Like 1

On 26/05/2016 at 16:29, rodders0223 said:

Cats are **** gay.

It's often the girls that want them.

My other half harped on for 10 years about wanting one, I wasn't having it.

Then one just moved in. After a couple of months of him hanging about, my sly Missus secretly negotiated a transfer of ownership.

uoMLKpq.jpg

His name is Git. Here he is being one.

It's how we referred to him when he wasn't ours, and we used to have to search the place before going out.

We had to drive back from Bristol one time cos he'd sneaked in and hid. His then owners fed him through the letterbox. No getting rid of him after that.

He prefers me, which pisses her off. She's got no chance of being number one in his affections, as she's vegetarian :P

• Like 3

On 27 May 2016 at 13:04, PussEKatt said:

Says it all.

Really doesn't. My parents have two cats and both of them are nobbers.

It's like anything; there are nice cats and there are horrible cats. Cats are smarter but dogs are more fun. My parents have the two cats and a dog. I have had to pick up crap from all three of them. They're all as needy as each other but at least the dog has some redeeming features.

She's also the friendliest creature you're likely to meet. Not a nasty bone in her body. As Mike said, nasty dogs are the result of nasty owners. Cats have their own personalities regardless of their owner I find.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Not sure what's worse: the fact you celebrate the birthday of a cat or that you've willingly put that eyesore in your home.

Each to their own I guess ;)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Cats', plural! 

As should have been obvious from the placing of the apostrophe. Can't expect education from people who don't like cats though, eh?   ;)

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

My cat is called June and she has a big bright pink nose. Adopted her as you do from an RSPCA cattery. 

One of the best things I have ever done. The most fascinating creatures. Absolute shits, own the place, could not give a rats arse about anything but you still love the bones of them. Mine loves killing spiders, depriving them of legs, usually eight, and leaving them in the shower for the morning run. Other habits include shitting when I have friends around and maneuvering her arse so that it is close to my head when I wake up in the morning.  

• Like 3

On May 28, 2016 at 10:33, Ingram85 said:

97331D5A-F4E1-496E-8EF0-FA765E1D85E8.jpg

Here is Ollie. He is one year old next week. He is a destructive little twonk but fortunately - unfortunately for our sofas - for him he is cute and funny as **** so he stays. 

what a face..he looks really smart

I'm on a rental lease which stipulates no pet animals...but I think I might get a rescue cat and wait and see if my landlord says anything. He's never around and he loves me as a tenant...if he has a problem with it, I'll try and ply him with some cash...or threaten to not renew the lease...I think I can make it work, if not, I'll dump the thing at my sister's, and she won't be able to turn it away.

Edited by maqroll

Â