Cats...

wiggyrichard

Love them or loathe them?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Love them or loathe them?

• Love, they're so cute & cuddly!
    • They're shite & should be considered vermin!

6 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Had a roast beef dinner last night and as always my wife over did it with the beef. Anyways I thought whatever I don't eat I can have on sandwiches for work. Got the plate out of the microwave this morning and put it on the side ready whilst I was making the kids toast, then turned around and the cat was just finishing the beef off. clearing in the woods 

giphy.gif

• Like 4

This thread being bumped has just reminded me to google why my cat is so affectionate and needy all of a sudden (A bit out of character, he's never off my lap, constantly meowing for a fuss or to be let out or in every few minutes).

It led me to mumsnet. Christ, a few more minutes in there and I'd be calling you all babez x.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Frobisher said:

Man, I love cats. Got eight of them. Each one is brilliant in his/her own way.

They must cost a fortune in food!

They all get on? My parents have 4 and they generally loathe each other (they are all rescue cats that arrived at different times). 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Villaninireland said:

I post on another forum & when some lads saw how many cats I have they decided to have a whip round to help me with the lads. One of them is a nose, so they arent all bad. Mrs Miggins has zzzz all day on sofa 

2z50j6p.jpg

Unbeknowst to you, as he was sending you dosh he was doing his sister up the wrong un and wanking over a pic of Trevor Beelzebub Francis, so yes they are all words removed

• Like 3

Reggie update- He's an amazing cat, full of intelligence and humor (sorry Tony). He's also very demanding of attention, so I went back to the shelter to adopt him a friend, who I've had about a month now, but can't decide on a name. Any suggestions? Olaf sounds good...Bosko? Nah, I couldn't do that to him..He's a 2 y/o who's been through some trauma. He's just started to relax when I walk around in my shoes. I think someone may have kicked him a few times, so sad. His true nature is just a melting sweetheart, but he's still struggling a bit with fear and trust. But I think in a year's time, he's gonna be a really confidant, happy cat. Pic on the way, he's a beaut.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, maqroll said:

Reggie update- He's an amazing cat, full of intelligence and humor (sorry Tony). He's also very demanding of attention, so I went back to the shelter to adopt him a friend, who I've had about a month now, but can't decide on a name. Any suggestions?

Reggie needs a Ronnie, no?

English gangsters who were the foremost perpetrators of organised crime in the East End of London during the 1950s and 1960s. With their gang, the Firm, the Krays were involved in armed robberies, arson, protection rackets, assaults and the murders of Jack "the Hat" McVitie and George Cornell.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
Â