Cats...

wiggyrichard

Love them or loathe them?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Love them or loathe them?

• Love, they're so cute & cuddly!
    • They're shite & should be considered vermin!

Ha, that was amazing.

Unfortunately, my two cats would never do anything like that for me, but my cats are shit. Actually, one of them has become even more shit than usual ever since the crazy cat lady moved in next door with her five cats, because now my cat has taken to pissing around the house to mark his territory. There are few worse smells out there than cat piss. He is annoying the shit out of me and now spends most of the day outside. 

I'm never having cats again.

Edited by Ginko

That sucks, Ginko. Unfortunately, many cats are shit. As are many dogs. But in both animals, there are some absolute superstars to be found. Just sounds like you were unlucky.

• Like 1

I love my cat, he's almost two and he's awesome! Though sometimes he does run away from you or run out when you just want to play with him which can be annoying. Last year he came home at midnight with a broken leg, and we ended paying in excess of a grand to repair it. The best thing I love is his different coloured eyes though!

In the last 2 weeks my cat has brought in about 8 mice and a bird. Most of the mice have been alive so I've had to try and catch them. The cat is boss in our house.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

There's clear nothing happening in the world today… 5Live's news have talked about nothing but the bloody cat scares off dog story from across the pond for the last 2 hours and now I've come home to see it… its a complete anticlimax.

Its just pure animal instinct not some uber brave and clever feline as the news simpletons would have had me believe.

Our cat vomited all over the bonnet of my car the other day. Spiteful little shit of a thing.

It's pure animal instinct, not spitefulness.
  • Like 2

Will they not stop doing that if you cut their balls off? My cat stopped as soon as we got him nurtured.

He's already had the snip years ago. It's stress-related because he's only started doing it since the new neighbour moved in with her stupid amount of cats. We thought he might have a urinary infection because he's had them before but after putting him back on specially medicated food he's still doing it. He's perfectly fine and enjoys it outside, but I don't like leaving him out for so long. I really don't have a choice, though. My folks have been on holiday for a week and I've had to clean up cat piss four times already. The little shit can stay outside.

Our other cat is a waste of space too, and my dog is the neediest, smelliest most annoying creature on the planet. I used to think of myself as an animal lover, and I still am to an extent but after having these three for so long I've been put off having pets for life. When I live in my own place I'm not having pets at all, they're just not worth the hassle in my opinion.

Edited by Ginko

Do 'dogs' (not Wolves) eat living humans? :o  :huh:

Even if it's a stray dog, I wasn't aware they attacked humans in their own backyard, even small children. Maybe in the states (looks like the states) stray dogs have become akin to foxes, Even foxes though wouldn't attack a child of say 5 years old, would they?

I wonder if this little chap had some food that the dog could smell in his pocket or something like that?

All seems really odd to me ... also if it's a feral, crazed stray dog, why would it leg it from a small-ish cat?

Â