Nathan Baker

AVFC-Prideofbrum

2 absolute class games in a week from the big lad

We have the next Cahill here but bigger and better, captain next Season or the one after IMHO

Another class performance from the lad today

Some of his tackles were brilliant

Aye, but I got the impression that was due to necessity because of injuries. I think it may become the norm from now on.

I personally used to love the old back three style we played a while ago.

Fair point.

Me too. Formations change with time. I have a feeling the back three is about to make a comeback and I for one am pleased. Love me a good wing back.

If I'm right, how refreshing is if to see us ahead of the curve?

Good player, definitely unnoticed in regards to Clark, Bannan, etc. Even back when Houllier had him at LB, he impressed. Can't see who they could drop for Vlaar. In fact, as good as Vlaar is, our defence is pretty sweet right now.

being saying for a while this guy is special. no nonsense centre half and not afraid to put his body on the line. he wont grab headlines but you will appreciate him

maybe not a popular comparison but he reminds me a bit of Ryan Shotcross

being saying for a while this guy is special. no nonsense centre half and not afraid to put his body on the line. he wont grab headlines but you will appreciate him

maybe not a popular comparison but he reminds me a bit of Ryan Shotcross

He made a great block from nowhere against Shelvey just as he was about to shoot. I thought that was class!

Â