Jean II Makoun

dudevillaisnice

Wasn't he quoted that he wanted to stay? can't say i'm too pleased with this.. depending on the replacements I don't know what to think yet.

Could of been advised to sya that by agent probably a cash issue ,loyalty payment or something

Would've liked to see him get a run in the team after having had a full pre season - we'll never really know how good he is but certainly a quality player. Just not sure how suited he is for the premiership.

Really hope McLeish has signings lined up...........

Make that 3 players out and 1 on loan. Who have we lost now then presuming this goes through.

Reo Coker

Ashley Young

Jean Makoun

Luke Young

Jonathan Hogg

John Carew

Brad Freidel

Steve Sidwell

Isiah Osbourne

Robert Pires

Salifou

Then youngsters

Harry Forrester, Arsenio Halfhuid, Durrell Berry, Ellis Deeney and Calum Flanagan.

Total of 16 players out. I wouldn't totally rule out Cuellar going now or January either. We bring in 2 players (so far). Very very poor.

Recon a squad of the players released sold would give our current squad a run for their money over 90 mins? I do!

Edit: Forgot Downing and the two loan players that left, Walker/Bradley.

Thats 19 gone.

If this is true its disappointing but cant say i'm surprised I had a feeling at the end of last season he would be off.

Whilst he hasnt exactly set the place a light, when he did play well I thought he was excellent to watch and really enjoyed his one touch passing which made for a nice change.

Out of the list of players, (not including Makoun as apart from twitter, nothing concrete??)

Reo-Coker, Young, Downing, L.Young are the only one's I'd bring back that were permanently on our books. We've replaced Young/Downing with N'Zogbia.

So I think we've 'lost' 3 players since last season, weakened ourselves by signing N'Zogbia as a replacement for Young/Downing, although strengthened in goal.

So yeah, make a list as big as possible, we're only really, 3 players down. IMO we'll still get someone in before then anyway.

19 out...

2 short term loans.

Pires, Salifou, Osbourne, Hogg, Carew, Sidwell. A bunch of youngsters.

No doubt we SHOULD sign another 2-4 players but some people make it seem as if we should be replacing these players. :lol:

Â