148 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better?

• Ronaldo
    • Messi

This poll is closed to new votes

On 10/07/2021 at 10:54, Rino8 said:

Okay legitimate question.

How is Rooney balding, again? What?

As a bald man I've done research into hair transplants and this is one of the main downfalls of them. A hair transplant just replaces the hair you've already lost. The rest of your hair will still fall out so you end up needing more transplants.

I imagine the hair Rooney has is now the stuff that was replaced during his transplant and the rest of his natural hair has fallen out.

His hair is absolutely shit anyway so I'm not sure why he bothered

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

As a bald man I've done research into hair transplants and this is one of the main downfalls of them. A hair transplant just replaces the hair you've already lost. The rest of your hair will still fall out so you end up needing more transplants.

I imagine the hair Rooney has is now the stuff that was replaced during his transplant and the rest of his natural hair has fallen out.

His hair is absolutely shit anyway so I'm not sure why he bothered

Agree it looks like pubes

5 hours ago, sparrow1988 said:

I had one of them once. I don't see the big deal at all. Taste awful and ruin your teeth.

Can't dip your soldiers in them. 

• Haha 1

Despite the headlines, Messi hasn't had a pay cut at all. He's just had the money he wanted paid over a longer time. Probably wanted a 2 year deal with an increase in salary. They're paying the total over 5 years instead. 

No way he's playing at 39 IMO

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Xela said:

Despite the headlines, Messi hasn't had a pay cut at all. He's just had the money he wanted paid over a longer time. Probably wanted a 2 year deal with an increase in salary. They're paying the total over 5 years instead. 

No way he's playing at 39 IMO

If that happened to me I'd consider it a **** paycut!

The opportunity cost of not being able to earn more money for the subsequent 3 years makes it so imo

10 hours ago, YouUnastanFren said:

The opportunity cost of not being able to earn more money for the subsequent 3 years makes it so imo

Compared to what though?

Was anyone else going to pay him more than £400,000 a week (£20.8m a year) for more than 2-3 years? I don't think so.

He's getting more money than anyone else would pay him, for longer than anyone else would offer.

Most players would be thinking about retiring at 34 if out of contract as any subsequent contract would be significantly lower.

22 minutes ago, Genie said:

Compared to what though?

Was anyone else going to pay him more than £400,000 a week (£20.8m a year) for more than 2-3 years? I don't think so.

He's getting more money than anyone else would pay him, for longer than anyone else would offer.

Most players would be thinking about retiring at 34 if out of contract as any subsequent contract would be significantly lower.

PSG would almost certainly pay him more than 400k a week, especially in the 18 months leading up to the world cup they are hosting.

10 minutes ago, YouUnastanFren said:

PSG would almost certainly pay him more than 400k a week, especially in the 18 months leading up to the world cup they are hosting.

I’m not sure they have £21m a year headroom in their FFP wage bill considering they already have 2 of the highest paid players in the world already on their books (plus the recently acquired free transfers who’ll be on huge wages).

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’m not sure they have £21m a year headroom in their FFP wage bill considering they already have 2 of the highest paid players in the world already on their books (plus the recently acquired free transfers who’ll be on huge wages).

City's team of lawyers have effectively put an end to UEFA's FFP I thought. PSG are certainly not abiding by it by fair means. What's one more superstar?

23 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

As a bald man I've done research into hair transplants and this is one of the main downfalls of them. 

You are beautiful no matter what they say.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, YouUnastanFren said:

He'll have to claim Universal Credit. 

• 3 weeks later...

Messi proving no loyalty in football, what that club have done for him is insane. First sign of trouble he's out of there to find someone who can pay him his 600k a week. Probably be PSG, even though there wage bill is already £410m a year😵

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Messi proving no loyalty in football, what that club have done for him is insane. First sign of trouble he's out of there to find someone who can pay him his 600k a week. Probably be PSG, even though there wage bill is already £410m a year😵

First sign of trouble? 

They're not allowed to register players! 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Fabrizio says it’s awaiting FFP approval

Â