Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Frobisher

to say I am livid is an understatment.

drove to stratford game as the website said 8pm. closed at 7 and they wouldn't let me in.

game at ricoh in coventry, game shitty phone centre said 10pm. got there at 9.15, CLOSED>

I hope for their sakes the £4.99 trade in on Arkham city runs until tomorrow otherwise shittus is hitting the fanus.

someone at the call centre best give me good news at 9am tomorrow or they will be hanging up crying.

I think Patrick is sound. If I were to accuse anyone at GB of being irritatingly dismissive it'd be Jeff. He's incredibly switched on for the most part but sometimes, that guy can be a real killjoy when he's looking at a game he isn't already interested in. And every time he calls out Dark Souls for "sounding terrible" on the podcast despite his refusal to try it, I want to slap him.

Also, Skyrim is amazingly good, especially with a mouse and keyboard for chucking spells. For I'm playing as a fire spewing destruction caster and I've just got back from raiding a vampire crypt. Crispy vampire anyone?

GmH0Ml.jpg

For I'm playing as a fire spewing destruction caster and I've just got back from raiding a vampire crypt. Crispy vampire anyone?

I've also gone down the destruction route with a fair amount of necromancy thrown into the mix.

It's great fun.

For I'm playing as a fire spewing destruction caster and I've just got back from raiding a vampire crypt. Crispy vampire anyone?

I've also gone down the destruction route with a fair amount of necromancy thrown into the mix.

It's great fun.

I am playing as a mage too. Destruction all the way I think, playing with Frost spells at the minute. I have put a point in making raising the dead cheaper to cast though, having a zombie to distract bad guys can be invaluable at times.

Experiencd very few bugs on PS3 so far, and the problems with trophies I mentioned earlier was merely me thinking I had done enough to unlock a couple, but actually hadn't yet. Heh.

I started out like chindie, sword in one hand, spell in the other but instead of the armour I was wearing ive now got a black robe with a green skull on, my guy looks like ministry of darkness undertaker at the moment. Long black hair, pointy beard and eyeliner and everything!

Getting more into this now, just completed a strange quest in dawnstar, was a 'nightmare' to finish.

I've reached that awful point where you realise you've picked a pretty dull set of talents, but it seems too late to change.

I've been using heavy armour, a shield and a one hand weapon against some of the tougher mobs, or dual wielding in some of the easier places. My points have almost all gone in to 1hand weapon skills, as well as health/stamina.

I really don't want to start all over again, and I'll be completely gimped if I start using magic like this...Sigh.

Â