Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Frobisher

Its officially out tomorrow but Dante knows some shady people so hes probably already got it :)

You mean you dont know Neil, Stu? Every gamer round our kneck of the woods know Neil!?!?

i heard neil likes sega..

It's true, but he also SUPPLIES a wide range of console stuff. 360, PS3, PS2, even old Gameboy games on occasion.

Its officially out tomorrow but Dante knows some shady people so hes probably already got it :)

You mean you dont know Neil, Stu? Every gamer round our kneck of the woods know Neil!?!?

It's true, but he also SUPPLIES a wide range of console stuff. 360, PS3, PS2, even old Gameboy games on occasion.

Best indie game shop ever :)

I reckon I've spent thousands in there over the years.

yep, i think he buys old stuff off people too because i used to deliver it to his store :)

Of course i know Neil....been going down his shop since back in the day when all he did was rent videos out. But i saw Villarule123 trying to keep his identity under wraps the other day so thought id play along :winkold:

Looks like the cats out the bag now though eh :lol:

I wonder if Neil knows hes famous on VillaTalk

I'm now trying to work out whether I can get home, get the game I want to trade in and then get to Neil's for 6 o clock...I've gonna have to give it a go goddamnit!

(If he's got any copies left of course).

**EDIT** Just called and reserved my copy for later today. Get in!

PC version dropped through my letter box earlier today. Good thing I'm on holiday from work at the moment. Time to install this thing...

Edit: Maybe not. The disk install insists on booting up steam that then prevents the installation because it hasn't been released on there. What a load of horseshit.

To save a bit of time (I can't be the only person who'll be waiting until midnight to get a few hours in?) you can preload it on steam. You can't play, but it'll save you time by getting all of the files ready so you can play immediately when it's time.

Current running total of staff taking tomorrow off out of 47 in my department 16 are off for the day. granted there are a number of factors in play here:

Tomorrow is Veterans Day so while we are open for business a lot of people have their spouses and kids off.

Also we have a office piss up tonight so many people are anticipating brutal hangovers.

Personally I'm knocking off at 2pm to watch the Ireland game but the silly factor is that some moron has scheduled an all hands meeting for the 400 staff in NYC tomorrow morning I'm half expecting to be the only one there.

Sorry Davkaus, looks like I'm the gimp anyway. You need a steam account to activate the game. So, I'm going to install it at 7pm tonight and clearly not going to be able to activate it until midnight. That's rubbish, what's the point in me pre-ordering by post?! Bleh, suppose I just have to wait until tomorrow.

Â