Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Frobisher

Havent really seen any bugs yet, in fact I'd say GTA and Red Dead Redemption were bugger based on my experiences. Anyway, Radion Automatic has found his way into Mage school. :D

RfePhl.jpg

Havent really seen any bugs yet, in fact I'd say GTA and Red Dead Redemption were bugger based on my experiences. Anyway, Radion Automatic has found his way into Mage school. :D

RfePhl.jpg

I took a rather scenic route to Winterhold (as in, I walked from Solitude). I could probably fill a few pages with the fun I had just on that journey alone.

Takes a bit of tweaking, but my Windows XP has been working on my Macbook pretty solidly since I got it.

This game is quite simply, the nuts. They've re-recorded some of the Morrowind music and bunged it in as well, bonus!

Still, the 'R' key isn't working!!

You've just confirmed my suspicions. A few times I've been walking around and thought "this sounds exactly like Morrowind music". The game as a whole reminds me of Morrowind a lot in terms of the look and feel too.

This looked wonderful. The Aurora Borealis of sorts.

7Qxr8l.jpg

Aye, screenshots dont do this game justice though, it looks glorious in motion.

Sn179l.jpg

FJU24l.jpg

This place was especially pretty. I love how you can stumble on fights between other things though, like the fire guy on the hill in front of me there. He killed whatever he was fighting, then I gave him a frostbolt up his arse.

Hmmm, my follower just died with quite a lot of loot on her and I can't find the corpse. Very off for her to die (I saw it) and very odd for the corpse to just vanish. Not happy...

Having great fun apart from that.

With no exaggeration this is the buggiest game I have ever played, and the AI is the worst I've ever experienced.

It's still good fun though.

Oh hell yes.

I've just completed the first dragon fight but now I can't find the damned hermits to continue the plot.

I'm level 13 but I've only just taken on my first dragon, which I took out barely breaking a sweat :D.

Great, great game.

I've now gone into a hybrid sword and shield when going gets tough, sneaky archer warrior. Sneaking is something invaluable if you've got a decent bow, gives you an advantage in every fight. I want to build up some magic a little more just to give me another element but am finding that a but more difficult.

Made the mistake of trying to use a mammoth to level my archery a little bit... cue legging it across the tundra with angry pachyderm and giant keeper in tow.

Also, **** Sabrecats. I can just about take one out with some healing items, but they're damn near impossible to take on in pairs. This has made my search for better armour than what I've got more pressing - but I've just not found anything better than what I'm currently rocking - Dwarven boots, gauntlets and shield, plate steel helmet and steel armour, with a couple of enchanted pieces for buffs as and when. Improving them hasn't set the world on fire :|.

This place was especially pretty. I love how you can stumble on fights between other things though, like the fire guy on the hill in front of me there. He killed whatever he was fighting, then I gave him a frostbolt up his arse.

Those fire guys just hate things man. First one I saw was fighting a Bandit and killed it, fair enough. The last time I saw one though, it was shooting fireballs at something, which I ignored until after I had killed the fire guy. Went over in the general direction it had been firing off, and found a poor little dead fox :(

Encountered my first proper glitch - was at the edge of a pretty small cliff, over a river, figured I'd jump right on in. Although I didn't actually hit water, it was solid. I thought well damn, it mustve been ice or something. Started walking and then it turned into water. Turned around to where I had landed, and it was all water :lol:

Started the quest with the talking dog tonight, followed it to a cave in the arse end of nowhere, ended up getting infected with the vampirism disease. The delights of Skyrim! :D

Also, **** Sabrecats. I can just about take one out with some healing items, but they're damn near impossible to take on in pairs

They are cake as a caster. Just burn em down. I have (so far at least) found my biggest problem to be other casters.

I have taken to using a bow too, it is very handy to get the opening shot in. Went through one dungeon and there were a load of prisoners in cages. I have to confess by the time I had left that room all the prisoners were dead and my archery skill had raised by a couple of points. :winkold:

Â