Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Frobisher

Probably the only game that will be able to tear me away from Dark Souls at the moment.

As a Morrowind and Oblivion fan I'm massively hyped up for this, particularly if it lives up to expectations (which I think it will do). Those two games had such a huge quota of genuinely fantastic moments, and I'm sure this will continue the tradition.

I'll be taking my time with this one, and probably only dipping into the main story from time to time. Definitely a game to be savoured.

Wiggy, have you played either fallout 3 or new vegas?

No mate, but ive always been intrigued by the whole start with nothing and work you way up thing, sort of like Final Fantasy. The only issue i think i will have is not plaughing enough hours into it, what with the missus and little dude. I do like the sound of it and think i would probably enjoy it.

WE GOT THE HATS!!!!!

Day - made.

Save me one :D

Only had enough for all staff members.

No mate, but ive always been intrigued by the whole start with nothing and work you way up thing, sort of like Final Fantasy. The only issue i think i will have is not plaughing enough hours into it, what with the missus and little dude. I do like the sound of it and think i would probably enjoy it.

They can be time sinks. The game is in theory hundreds of hours long if you get embroiled in exploration and completing quests. The early hours are probably the hardest, you're weak and need to find better equipment and level up the abilities you think you'll want to use.

But the times worth it. And if you can only snatch an hour here and an hour there... think of it like this. If you love the game, you could be playing it and still seeing new stuff at that rate in a year :D

Wiggy, have you played either fallout 3 or new vegas?

Just don't let the missus get her mitts on it. Mine was home from work one day bored and fired up the xbox before playing Oblivion for 8 hours straight, she had never touched the console before and it was almost impossible to wrestle it off her for the next 2 weeks.

Just been denied early access to this :( gutted. Console games said they wouldnt be getting it in until thursday at the earliest, its the first time in ages ive known them not to get a game out early and it happens to be one of my most anticipated ever!

Gonna have to traipse up to gamestation in northfield on friday morning then. Blast.

Still dont know whether to get this on ps3 or 360, im hearing very good things about the ps3 version compared to the 360 texture and performance wise. Would be a bethesda first if true.

Still dont know whether to get this on ps3 or 360, im hearing very good things about the ps3 version compared to the 360 texture and performance wise. Would be a bethesda first if true.

I can run this comfortably on my PC, but i'm picking up the PS3 version purely for comfort reasons.

Â