Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Frobisher

OK stupid question. I cannot seem to make the leather helmet. I make the leather strips, but that is it? What the heck am I doing wrong?

Think you need just leather to make the helmet. I am currently smithing everything I can get my hands on. But have only found one mine and smelter, so far.

still waiting to find out whether wiggys going to punch me or not...

:lol:

Been away golfing all weekend, so havnt picked it up just yet. Just read through the last couple of pages and from what i can gather, no punches will be thrown! :D

Should pick this up some point this week. Any tips lads for when i get this? Do's and dont's? Any help will be much appreciated as i havnt played the previous games.

30 hours sunk into this already, damn.

This game is good.

Same here, up to level 23. Ive hardly been out all weekend and have also been neglecting personal hygiene to play it. That is the profound effect this game has on your life. :lol:

I cant really put into words the experience ive had with this so far apart from amazing. I dont know what else to say, where to start even. Done so much. Seen so much. Its everything i hoped it would be and then some.

Love the random element to this game.

Running across an ice field and suddenly start taking damage i turn around and i see this **** ice troll beating down on me spent about 20 mins kiting the thing as im an archer trying to kill it tough son of a bitch wasted about 50 arrows on it for **** sake.

been playing over headset with my firend and have been jointly walking through exploring.

it's sometimes frustrating but overall pretty awesome. It's sort of co-op but not.

we went west from Whiterun and found some caves which we went through in tandom.

Gareth, trade in arkham City and you get skyrim for £5. I only did 65% of Arkham City, but I don't think side quests in Arkham city and riddler trophies is equal to Skyrim for £4.99.

This game is a lot more populated by misc items like pots, weapons, food etc. It's smaller than oblivion (at least from the region is), lots more caves and things to explore.

I came across an abandoned fort near Whiterun with some hard ass bandits in there, I had to replay that a few times, cost me 12 healing potions.

It's all about the stamina for me, run fast, slash more and carry shed loads of stuff.

I have magic in left (shock most of the time) and a beefy Ork Axe/Mace at the moment.

I have Fendale in tow (an elf dude you can get to help you out in Riverwood). I have beefed his armour up etc as well so he looks mean.

I also made my character look like the Cole Train in Tribute to the Cole from Gears. Big ass black Redguard. I look hench next to anyone.

Gareth, trade in arkham City and you get skyrim for £5. I only did 65% of Arkham City, but I don't think side quests in Arkham city and riddler trophies is equal to Skyrim for £4.99.

I haven't even bought Arkham City yet! I bought Ace Combat instead.

Any ideas where i can trade MW3 in for skyrim Xbox

Looked at game but they want a fiver as well considering i paid 45 for MW3 and skyrim is 40 they can **** off

In the same boat as you. I was going to go down town this morning and do it but woke up late so I'll use it as an opportunity to see if there's any better deals out there

whilst I understand the main story has to be one player, quite why they couldn't have an open world co-op where you can explore caves etc I don't know.

surely they could just remove NCP characters and key artifacts etc so that you cannot mess up your game?

or just create the same world without any unique aspects?

i.e. you can't obtain unique items etc.

seems a bit silly for me.

If anyone played Titan Quest in co-op will know how awesoms it would be.

whilst I understand the main story has to be one player, quite why they couldn't have an open world co-op where you can explore caves etc I don't know.

surely they could just remove NCP characters and key artifacts etc so that you cannot mess up your game?

Oh lordy. I suppose one of the best games ever created isnt enough for some.

Â