Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Frobisher

Bought my first house and all the fittings for it. Home sweet home ^_____^ Next plan is to find me a wife, it kinda sucks that all the women in the game look ugly as sin. I fought one of those hag things and they honestly didnt look much worse than the ordinary women ha. Although that maid at the pub in Falkreath is pretty dishy. But then I quite like Ysolda too...

Think I'll buy another house, and marry both.

whilst I understand the main story has to be one player, quite why they couldn't have an open world co-op where you can explore caves etc I don't know.

surely they could just remove NCP characters and key artifacts etc so that you cannot mess up your game?

Oh lordy. I suppose one of the best games ever created isnt enough for some.

It is more than enough apart from the fact playing a game like this together would make it better.

Bought my first house and all the fittings for it. Home sweet home ^_____^ Next plan is to find me a wife, it kinda sucks that all the women in the game look ugly as sin. I fought one of those hag things and they honestly didnt look much worse than the ordinary women ha. Although that maid at the pub in Falkreath is pretty dishy. But then I quite like Ysolda too...

I wanted to marry the Falkreath barmaid as well, but sadly you cant marry anyone you want, there is a list in the guide of about 40-50 people that you can marry and the conditions you have to meet in order to start a relationship with them.

Ive just married a latino looking imperial woman called gilfre who owns a sawing mill outside of whiterun. She cooks me daily meals and gives me half of her income gained from the logging. Oh and the wedding ring lets me cast restoration spells at 10% off the magicka usage. Which is nice. Although ive caught her and the young farmhand chatting casually a few times :suspect:

I wanted to marry the Falkreath barmaid as well, but sadly you cant marry anyone you want

SUCKS. Well if I can't have her, no one can. I will make her my blood sacriface to the most poisant Daedric Lord Clavicus Vile this evening.

If it carries on Im gonna finish the 'Companions' quests and start spending more time with Aela the Huntress instead.

Good call. That warpaint sexface.gif

Heres the ol' ball and chain, looks a bit haggered these days, years of logging have not been kind. I may let the farmhand keep her and trade her in for the younger model below.

Gilfre.jpg

Red hair, black eyeliner and war paint, all you look for in a women really

180px-Aela.png

Ah, Aela. I remember when we first met. She and her companion chums had just slaughtered a Giant and she called me a whelp *sigh*

All this talk of marriage has got me thinking though; what are the attitudes towards inter-racial relationships in Skyrim? Nords, Redguards, Bretons, and Imperials are practically the same...elves, not so different. But I'm a Khajit. Would that work? I mean, would our children be babies or kittens? Really hairy babies or bald kittens? Would we be able to make babies? oh, woe.

I do like being a Khajit though. When you attack Bandits they shout "you'll make a fine rug, cat!" :lol:

I've FINALLY got Windows working on my Mac, after spending the whole weekend pissing about with downloads and installation files. First of all I tried Nayson's Bootcamp method, but then when I finally got Windows running on the partitioned drive, it wouldn't recognise my internet connection so I couldn't connect to Steam to start the installation process. Grrrrrr. So now I have it running though a virtual HD, and touch wood so far so good. Game's installing now, it had better be worth it!

Â