Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Frobisher

Had our proper delivery today.

The map is made from this high quality heavy paper with a kind of canvas feel, if anyone cares. It's quite big too.

That's good to hear. I specifically went for a boxed copy to get the map (that it its cheaper than digital which is retarded).

I went for the PC version. Gimme dem grafix.

Went to order this from GAME at the weekend, and the useless shits couldn''t tell me 1) If it came with the map, or 2) How much it would be.

How the hell can they not give a price less than a week before release? No wonder everyone buys their media online.

Just ordered it from ShopTo, and had it dispatched within half an hour, and they could actually tell me a price.

Game and Gamestation only get placeholder prices often until the day before release (sometimes day of release). Sometimes they actually change the price so late in the day that manual discounts have to be done at point of sale. They basically look to see what the competition is doing. For example we scanned Skyrim today and it came up at £54.99, but I can guarentee we won't be charging that on Friday.

It'll be between £40 and £45.

It might be sitting on my doormat waiting at home .... it might not.

I just don't know.

The tension is pretty unbearable and I can not concentrate on work.

If it is it not there when I get home I will be awful disappointed and will have to play a bit of Oblivion and pretend it is skyrim

If it is there I will see yall in 3 weeks or somat

TOMORROW!!! :o

So this deal theyve supposedly got on at GAME where you trade in Arkham City and get this for a fiver, is that still on?? Not seen any advertisements mentioning it

Tomorrow?

THIS MORNING, SUNSHINE!!

Good old Neil! :winkold:

Â