SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

Lol jesus christ our club is run by absolute clowns 'look everybody our BILLIONAIRE chairman has just pocketed an extra 36 million' should have signed him ages ago, they knew Downing was off...to me this proves we wont be seeing any of the ashley young cash cos we didnt bid after selling ash but now we have after selling downing...10 mil bid for n'zog...3.5? given, around 5 mil for Hutton...there trying to use the 20 mil on these 3.

Oh well, maybe we're in for Vargas instead? Whelan is living in la-la land with those kind of prices for him.

It was a wigan fan, not DW.

Oh ok - it would've been incredibly foolish of Whelan to start spouting that kind of shit.

Piss up in a brewery springs to mind

This lot would not find the Brewery :oops:

If we were serious about bring this guy in, im sure it would of been done by now. The thing is, the negotiations are being done by a walking disaster that has no knowledge of Football, and did not even follow it before being cherry picked by that other idiot.......Randy Lucan.

Hang on....were on the brink of signing Charles N'Zogbia and people are still moaning moaning?

Lol jesus christ our club is run by absolute clowns 'look everybody our BILLIONAIRE chairman has just pocketed an extra 36 million' should have signed him ages ago, they knew Downing was off...to me this proves we wont be seeing any of the ashley young cash cos we didnt bid after selling ash but now we have after selling downing...10 mil bid for n'zog...3.5? given, around 5 mil for Hutton...there trying to use the 20 mil on these 3.

wtf is this all about??

Jesus wept. Theres a thread for negativity knocking around. Post your negative shit in there.

Hang on....were on the brink of signing Charles N'Zogbia and people are still moaning moaning?

wtf is this all about??

Jesus wept. Theres a thread for negativity knocking around. Post your negative shit in there.

Until i see him sign, i will continue to be negative about things involving my club.

He aint signed yet, and i still doubt he will.

Be happy if he does though :D

Why would we be in serious talks with Wigan last night according to reports about signing the player - if we'd put in a bid for £9/10M and they valued

CNZ at £25M? They would have told us to do one!

Even Whelan isn't stupid enough to go public, in the middle of negotiations. Remember he is the one who touted him for sale.

Rumours eminating from Wigan side are that this was a done deal anyway a week or so ago, the ball was very much in Villa's court.

The club is incompetent because a Wigan fan has been on Talksport saying N'Zogbia should be worth more than Downing?

Whatever.

This.

I sometimes wonder our fans get what they deserve being so stupid and vile sometimes. If its not that its sly little calculated digs at members of the board.

Why would we be in serious talks with Wigan last night according to reports about signing the player - if we'd put in a bid for £9/10M and they valued

CNZ at £25M? They would have told us to do one!

Even Whelan isn't stupid enough to go public, in the middle of negotiations. Remember he is the one who touted him for sale.

Rumours eminating from Wigan side are that this was a done deal anyway a week or so ago, the ball was very much in Villa's court.

This isn't far from the truth, so I understand

So why have we not got him signed yet?

It's probably linked to Downing signing at Liverpool; that hasn't happened yet.

I know its terrible, I mean I bet I could have managed to sign him in 35 seconds on FIFA.

Personal terms maybe? Might be a sticky situation considering this is what caused the SHA move in January to fall through.