SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

William Hill has suspended betting on N'Zogbia's next club. Money in the bank baby :D :D

How many times did the bookies suspend betting when we were looking for a manager :winkold:

It went crazy if I remember correctly: the bookies seemed to suspend betting every night.

William Hill has suspended betting on N'Zogbia's next club. Money in the bank baby :D :D

How many times did the bookies suspend betting when we were looking for a manager :winkold:

It went crazy if I remember correctly: the bookies seemed to suspend betting every night.

Not sure if you're being funny here or not, so I'll presume you're not :)

Bookies normally suspend "next manager" markets overnight to protect them in case something happens during the night which would expose them to a huge loss.

Betting being suspended during the middle of the day, however, indicates something's about to happen.

Not sure if you're being funny here or not, so I'll presume you're not :)

Bookies normally suspend "next manager" markets overnight to protect them in case something happens during the night which would expose them to a huge loss.

Betting being suspended during the middle of the day, however, indicates something's about to happen.

HOOK, LINE AND SINKER Gazton!!

Wouldn't at all surprise me if he went there instead of us

Nothing is a suprise with football as it now is daft. I guess Wigan will want to take the highest price (if a water tight deal has not been made) and the player will go to the club who will offer to pay him the most. Simples...

IF we sign Nzogbia it is not enough we still need 5 or 6 other good players (Goalkeeper, Rightback, Left Back, centreback, centre midfield). Can't see us getting that many considering the time taken to get two in.

IF we sign Nzogbia it is not enough we still need 5 or 6 other good players (Goalkeeper, Rightback, Left Back, centreback, centre midfield). Can't see us getting that many considering the time taken to get two in.

One of my mates (bluenoses season ticket holder) did say that Mcleish tends to big in bulk, so told me to expect the flood gates to open once the first signing is complete - which seems the case with Given and N'Zogbia close to signing. I expect a busy one next week

I suspect Villa held off the transfer for N'Zogbia to keep the upper hand when dealing with Liverpool for Downing, and rinsing them for every penny

We shall see :D

GK we have Given

RB we have Young, Lichaj, Cuellar

LB we have Warnock, Young, Clark

CB we have Dunne, Collins, Cuellar, Clark

CM we have Petrov, Makoun, Delph, Bannan, Ireland, Herd, Hogg

The majority of the players above we playing consistently in a team that finished 6th so don't right them off just yet.

CM is probably the next area (after we get Given & N'Zogbia in) we need to asses as to get some experience in, if nothing else.

Also, the admin staff have been back a week as of today, PF has been back less than that so I can understand why deals that taken this long.

Hopefully Randy has done what he did in the past and paid a reasonable cash deposit already to secure the deal and mean that they can't accept any bid from Sunderland. Has worked well in the past, our board doing something right for a change. ;)

Regards from sunny Sunderland Shit when the big boys nick your best players eh lads?

May the best side win in the Zogbia tug of war.

1) Not really that sunny from my window like.

2) Ha'way lets not get a chip on your shoulders yet lad. Remember leave that stuff for the Mags.

3) Not really the best side. Just whoever wants to pay him the most money.

4) Stop being so greedy. 9 is enough for anyone.