SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

Nzogbia Retweeted a Villa fan who said Paul_Nufc42Paul Wyn Robbins

by CharlesNzo

@CharlesNzo Hello Charles are you going to Villa? Was really hoping you would come back here. But whatever Happens good luck whatever you do

Is he teasing us?

Weirdo.

Young

34 games

7 goals (Most from Pens)

11 assists

Downing

38 games

7 goals

9 assists

N'Zogbia

34 games

9 goals

8 assists

Who is better, remember Wigan scored less and did not have Bent up front for half the season so assists should be lower.

by CharlesNzo

@CharlesNzo Hello Charles are you going to Villa? Was really hoping you would come back here. But whatever Happens good luck whatever you do

Is he teasing us?

Weirdo.

I'm a weirdo...lol. I didn't tweet it.

He also retweeted someone asking if he is going to Villa..

Not just picking on the above post but...

I'm sick of **** twitter! It would appear to be full of text stating things nobody should give a sh!t about with just a small smattering of ITK stuff, the vast majority of which is BS. How that’s enough to keep people hanging on every word of it, I’ll never know.

That's better! :)

reports now coming out were doing a deal for Shaun Wright Phillips and Nzogbia.

as long as SWP is a back up to Albrighton. I personally do not want him.. but what we want doesnt really matter really.. :D

by CharlesNzo

Is he teasing us?

Am I missing something? That's a Newcastle fan, maybe he's teasing them.

Daily Express reckon we've got him... http://bit.ly/ouPMxJ

ASTON VILLA NEAR TO NETTING N’ZOGBIA

Aston Villa are closing in on £10million Wigan winger Charles N’Zogbia

Friday July 15,2011

By Daily Express Reporter

ASTON VILLA are closing in on £10million Wigan winger Charles N’Zogbia, despite a last-ditch attempt by Sunderland to hijack the deal.

Talks between Villa and Wigan were at an advanced stage last night, with the clubs near to reaching an agreement.

N’Zogbia, 25, a France international, would be a ready-made replacement for Stewart Downing, whose £20m transfer to Liverpool is expected to be rubber-stamped today.

N’Zogbia has attracted the interest of a host of Premier League clubs but Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew yesterday admitted defeat in his attempts to bring the player back to St James’ Park.

He said: “I am told that Charles has got an imminent move, so I don’t think that will be us.”

Yet that did not deter Sunderland counterpart Steve Bruce from making a late move to buy a player he managed at Wigan.

Sunderland believe that N’Zogbia would be open to a return to the North-east, however the fact they are unable to compete with the financial muscle of Villa, who will be able to call on the funds generated from Downing’s sale, will certainly count against them.

I am told that Charles has got an imminent move, so I don’t think that will be us

Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew

Ironically, unless Bruce sells players, their cash flow is set to be limited until the next instalment from Villa is due for the record-breaking £24m purchase of Darren Bent in January.

Shay Given’s move to Villa will go through once he negotiates a £1m pay-off from Manchester City.

Republic of Ireland keeper Given is still expected to join in time for Villa’s trip to Hong Kong for the Barclays Asia Trophy, which starts on July 25, while West Ham’s Scott Parker is also still on their radar.

scroggins latest tweet made me smile...

@SunDeanScoggins

10m for N'Zogbia, 4m for Given would leave about 10-15m. But all payments come in instalments etc, not like buying a sherbert dib-dab

That Daily Express article makes a lot of sense because based on the info we were given talks between Wigan and Villa were a lot more advanced than you just only putting a £10m bid in this evening. I reckon that bid went it on any time after Sunday night when Villa and Liverpool had basically agreed a total price for the Downing deal. This wouldn't be that strange because we had a fee agreed for Downing in principle for 3 days before anything was put out to the press late last night so wouldn't be surprised at all if talks were a lot more advanced than it seems.

I Hope you sign him, Steve Bruce has a big fat head.