SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

Regards from sunny Sunderland Shit when the big boys nick your best players eh lads?

May the best side win in the Zogbia tug of war.

Is that the new nickname for Sunderland now? Bit harsh, its grim up North, but it ain't that bad.

Regards from sunny Sunderland Shit when the big boys nick your best players eh lads?

You've remembered to put "Shit" starting with a capital letter as it's the start of a sentence, but you've missed the full stop out.

Ah, the obligatory board pedant.

Apologies, I have fat fingers, and a dick to match. I'm sure you'll forgive the use of an Oxford comma.

Is that the new nickname for Sunderland now? Bit harsh, its grim up North, but it ain't that bad.

I grew up in Brum.

No, we won't. Bugger off to crying at Darren Bent's twitter account, and enjoy singing about signing Craig Gardner and Jingle-Bell Won or whatever his name is.

I grew up in Brum.

Congratulations

I bet he felt so smug and clever.. A real sense of achievement, about 5 minutes ago. The truth is, he's made himself look a right tit.

The Sunderland fan, I am referring to.. Obviously.

Smug about what? We haven't landed him yet. Anyway, enough of the foreplay.

How do you reckon this one will turn out then lads? I'm not overly confident of landing him but you know how it is, we can but hope.

This is a very, very important signing if we manage to pull it off. Not very far off Young, certainly not the last few seasons anyway. He will fit right in and does not need any time to settle. The combination of N'Zogbia and Darren Bent actually sounds really good. Get Scot Parker in as well and we have a better squad than last year. With Parker we would get lots of leadership and guts in the middle, something Petrov lacks completely.

If we do not get N'Zogbia in - I really wonder if there ever was a plan B....

I have fat fingers, and a dick to match.

You have a finger-size cock? I bet the ladies love you.

Edward Choadhands

:clap:

Like throwing a chipolata down an alleyway for him.

I bet he felt so smug and clever.. A real sense of achievement, about 5 minutes ago. The truth is, he's made himself look a right tit.

The Sunderland fan, I am referring to.. Obviously.

Smug about what? We haven't landed him yet. Anyway, enough of the foreplay.

How do you reckon this one will turn out then lads? I'm not overly confident of landing him but you know how it is, we can but hope.

Do Sunderland have a requirement for N'Zogbia or any other winger? Doesn't Sessegnon play on the left? Not saying he's as good but looks quite useful.

Bias aside, I still think Villa look the more attractive proposition for N'Zogbia. Higher profile, better forwards to aim his service at and although Bruce has done a high volume of business this summer, the team looks suspiciously like it will resemble a patchwork quilt of expensive gambles (Wickham) and players never-quite-good-enough-to-succeed-elsewhere to me.

You've remembered to put "Shit" starting with a capital letter as it's the start of a sentence, but you've missed the full stop out.

Thats because hes high on cheap booze and drugs, though the drugs are proberly his mums talcum powder :winkold:

Lets remember that they wear flat caps up there for a reason, namely they have flat heads due the lack of any brain 8)

Really wouldn't bother arguing with Sunderland fans... Just mention Darren Bent.. THAT's HOW A BIG CLUB does it's business.... £10M in cash up front £5M non refundable = #OWNED

If we get The Zog, Parker & Given and as we already have Habib Beye - we will have re-united half of Newcastle's 2007 squad!

[quote="JulieB")

If we get The Zog, Parker & Given and as we already have Habib Beye - we will have re-united half of Newcastle's 2007 squad!

Thanx for that Jules, im really excited now ]

Ha ha... The Holte End - the new Toon Army!!! :D

Actually they would be three good additions to most squads in the PL.