Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

I know he is ony 19 and all that - but am I the only one here who has seen this kid a few times, and just can't see anything in him ?.

To me, he doesn't even look in the same league as the likes of Darren Byfield and Stefan Moore, never mind the likes of Vassell , Agbonlahor - and not even in the same cosmos as someone like Yorke !

I wouldn't mind betting he'll be at some German Div 2 club like Rostock within 2 yrs.

I've not seen him to comment on him to be honest, His banged them in at U21 levels and finished top scorer for reserve side for 2009-2010 campaign with 9 goals. Mixed reviews i guess i haven't seen much of him to comment.. perhaps both fonz and wiemann need a loan spell but before that i want to see him feature in a cup game or something.

P&D, I've seen him a couple of times and he doesn't show the characteristics that usually catch my eye (lightning pace, trickery on the ball etc) but he has a good clinical finish on him and is one of those players who is in the right place in the box at the right time.

I bet there are some decent Prem strikers who we wouldn't have noticed at 19.

I disagree Maradona, and I also disagree with Paulandonya's post. He has played all of a few minutes at West Ham, and a short period for the Rapid Wien game, and in both games for me, he moved well, and looked lively.

For the reserves, he and Fonz were lethal. I just hope they can transfer that form into Premier League form.

Cant remember which game I saw him in early on this season (not West Ham as i got dragged off 5 minutes before Full Time), perhaps Vienna away, but in his short spell, he quite impressed me.

He was above Delfouneso in the pecking order before being injured so I think he may have more to offer than people think.

The very fact that he was above Delf in the pecking order says it all really, he is the best striking prospect we have at the club!

This is from the same coach(s) who see him day in day out too.

Be great to have him back in contention!

Â