Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

Was it only a week ago that people on here were going on about what a great bunch of fans Rapid had? Looking forward to seeing them at VP, etc., etc.

How quickly things change.

I visited the match in Wien last year. Walking from the train station to the stadium with my mate in Villa shirt through the hundreds of home fans and we had no problem with Rapid fans! We have met bunch of Rapid fans in the pub after the match and it was a great time drinking some beers with them. I should have been in Wien yesterday (like my mate) but I could not get a ticket...

This year it looks like the opposite scenario to me.

As I've mentioned before when I was in Vienna last year after the game I was spat at. They are great fans in terms of creating an atmosphere but there's a significant proportion of them who aren't particularly pleasant.

Surely there would be news now if it was a break?

I don't know about that, the OS is getting very lazy with informing fans about injuries. We only seem to find out about them when the latest "team info" comes out from SSN or BBC..

Surely there would be news now if it was a break?

You would have thought so wouldnt you?

As i say he did stand on it shortly after the challenge.

Do you think they have to wait for the swelling to go down before they can fully assess the injury? I ask because KM said in his post match interview that there was heavy swelling.

Was it only a week ago that people on here were going on about what a great bunch of fans Rapid had? Looking forward to seeing them at VP, etc., etc.

How quickly things change.

I visited the match in Wien last year. Walking from the train station to the stadium with my mate in Villa shirt through the hundreds of home fans and we had no problem with Rapid fans! We have met bunch of Rapid fans in the pub after the match and it was a great time drinking some beers with them. I should have been in Wien yesterday (like my mate) but I could not get a ticket...

This year it looks like the opposite scenario to me.

As I've mentioned before when I was in Vienna last year after the game I was spat at. They are great fans in terms of creating an atmosphere but there's a significant proportion of them who aren't particularly pleasant.

It is really pitty! Idiots among fans are in every team :?

Classy and honest apology, in my eyes. Club can only do so much about their fans before the fact, so it's nice to see them recognise a full and profuse apology was warranted.

Takes the sting out of it a little bit for me. Probably won't mean as much to Weimann, though.

Â