Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

• 3 weeks later...
Reminds me of Paul Dickov!

Don’t mean to push you, but I am sure your scout report can be a little more expansive. Does he look like Paul Dickov? Does he have the touch of Dickov, etc :D

...or will he rip your....

Bloody hell Maradona, and I thought you were such a sensible poster. How much of him have you really seen?

Tbh I haven't seen much of him at all, but he seems to have a knack for scoring. Goals. Might be what we need seeing as we're doing pretty stuff without getting the ball in the net at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...
Just before Christmas, he made himself the most beautiful gift.

The frustration has given way to final. When Andreas Weimann again rules the confidence.

No wonder, cured his severe ankle injury but thoroughly.

"I hope to enter the beginning of January to return to training," revealed the 19-year-old sportnet.at nearly six weeks.

Now everything went faster. "In a study in mid-November, the doctor had already signaled that it looks great."

Weimann begins immediately with running training, runs through a rigorous strength and conditioning program. With success.

The lessons of the injury

For ten days the striker trained again with the first team from Aston Villa. His first major career-shock he has checked off final, although you can win even positive of it.

"I now know that I can come back from a serious injury. Physically, I'm through the long rehabilitation training even a little stronger," says Weimann, to thank them in the same breath with his physiotherapist Paul Rastrick. "He has helped me incredibly."

Also a great support: family and friends. "They have always attributed my well, I said that I can do it."

Star coach Houllier is set to Weimann

For the last weekend due to the amount of snow canceled Premier League match at Wigan Athletic Weimann was already back in the squad. "It has surprised me somewhat," the teenager smiled, "but the coach told me that I've been training very well."

The coach, which is none other than Gerard Houllier. The Frenchman spent six successful years in Liverpool, then coached Olympique Lyon. Since September is to be at home at Villa Park.

Weimann's verdict. "He has achieved a lot, is certainly a good coach and a different type than predecessor O'Neill Houllier much talking to us players, often leads one meetings."

Weimann's relationship with the 63-year-old is best. "He asks me before each training session, whether I feel good. Houllier focuses on young players, he has shown in recent weeks."

Link box

Weimann's Christmas issue

From the large Christmas is peace on the island to remember anything. On 26 December is traditionally kicked, Aston Villa-fifth of the table Tottenham.

"I hope I'm back there," says Weimer, who is aware of the strong competition in the storm fully aware. After great early season injury woes are fit with Carew, Agbonlahor, Delfouneso, Heskey and Weimann all five nominal striker.

Before the turf against Tottenham the going gets tough, Weimann celebrates the first time in England and without a family Christmas. The presents for his brother and parents organized by the Legionnaires' already - only the surrender prepare a little headache.

The 19-year-old muses - and has to smile. "If I send away with the post, it takes probably five weeks. Maybe there's the gifts so until the next meeting."

http://tinyurl.com/25s33b3

Â