Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

Rapid's apology may be sincere, but it is my belief that no such statement would have been made if UEFA wasn't investigating the events and are considering sanctions against them. That it took a full day for them to respond probably had more to do with them waiting to see if they were going to get disciplined rather than time spent fumbling with their grammar.

What about the Hitler inbreds that threw water over him as he was beimg stretchered off,

by fans of the club his family supports.

Yes - Now I love the City of Vienna - a little overpriced in some places, but a delightful place nonetheless and an evening's worth of rousing Strauss music is very theraputic amidst the modern grunge, RMB bobbins we are foisted with these days.

I even gave credit to the Rapid fans at VP last year, they clearly outsung us and demonstrated fine committment. But last night, that water throwing (over an injured player, and an upset player) was totally out of fooking order.

I will be writing to the General to make sure that we as a club, put in a complaint about that.

Lighters being thrown at Guzan I can just about live with. But throwing water over an impressionable young player who has just been badly injured and is visibly upset and on a stetcher smells very badly of right wingism.

Not happy at all.

Obviously I had not read pages 4 or 5 before I wrote my scolding words... I see I was a little late on the uptake that Rapid Vienna had apologised of a fashion and that they appeared sincere in that. Fair play. I would also like to point out that the New Years Day concert broadcast from Vienna is the TV Highlight of my year...

Except maybe a Villa Wembley final win...

I hope we destroy them like..... nope won't say that.

I hope we destroy them like.... nope not that either

I hope we destroy them like a man who just walked up to Roy Keane, called him the biggest pussy footballer on earth, then spat in his face and said he couldn't beat the hell out of him if he had 10 baseball bats and the rage virus out of 28 days later.

feel the rage.

hate city more though.

Oh and its a decent apology from Vienna.

to be fair though they didn't have to do it,

but now they need to take action.

it's like allowing your kid to punch another kid in the face then just say sorry to the parent of the other child.

someone needs to be sent to the naughty step.

I don't think it was shown on the box, but NRC didn't cover himself in glory either. At the end of the game he came over to the Villa fans to give his shirt to one of the crowd. He was certainly getting dogs abuse, maybe racist in nature I don't know, but he proceeded to give their fans the finger, twice. He was our captain and should have either ignored it or just clapped their fans, which would have been even more of a wind-up. He may well be cited for ungentlemanly conduct and face a ban.

Bunch of **** words removed.

Really enjoyed their fans last year, they were fantastic, had some great songs and were about the only thing to reflect on the night with a smile. However, this is a disgrace, the club has issued and apology........so what? Talk is cheap, until some severe action is taken against the perpetrators either by the club or hopefully sanctions by Uefa then I've no real interest in a grovelling apology issued in the hope that it will save their skin.

Trouble is, there is a chance some plank will do some stupid revenge thing next Thursday. If that were to happen I wouldn't want Aston Villa blamed for the actions of a tiny minority.

I'd suspect the perimeter fencing actually helps people of low IQ feel a bit braver. Perhaps we will see a little more restraint at an 'open' Villa Park.

Surely there would be news now if it was a break?

I don't know about that, the OS is getting very lazy with informing fans about injuries. We only seem to find out about them when the latest "team info" comes out from SSN or BBC..

MON Out!

Â